Update Request List

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Killzone, Oct 16, 2015.

1. I like the first and last idea. The issue with the second is that you can already spend money for trying to enchant your upgrades yet its very expensive for just a chance. But it is for a reason, upgrade equipment would lose meaning if you can upgrade for 1-2 USD.

2. Bump, updating a little bit later today! Had my last midterms so slacked a bit the past couple days;however, I will be getting more of your ideas on here soon ^_^. I remembered some cool ideas, as well, to readd and look up on forums from players (such as war xtals).

3. Thank you for the acclaim, reference and link.

This thread is a quite the project, and I commend you for undertaking it. Efforts like this is what will create the largest chance for improvement in this game. Good work!

4. Adjust discrepancy between builds for promo drops.
    Also, just a small tweak, not sure if this bothers anyone else...but on android when you go to clan roster (happens with LB, history, eb records etc.) and click on a profile then go back to clan roster it automatically 'resets' back to the beginning of the roster. I find it makes walling people and adjusting titles more time consuming. Of course there's other more important things in the game that need attention first - just something that's bothered me for ages 

5. Equipment profiles (say 5)

A lot of players like using different eq for different concepts and this would allow easy swapping out

Ie I might use 1 combo for ebs and a different 1 for wars

6. How about only being able to see cc during wars when chat minimised and not world chat as well. That would be easy enough to do surely???

7. Agreed would also like option for admin level members be able to do other clan actions on member profile (ie kick, title etc)

Your idea would also benefit osw n such for sct checks and such. During promos change opted in players color to Orange in clan list

8. Will be adding on some of these ideas later tonight

9. Sadly nothing will happen kaw is dying, and there is no motivation from the devs to invest time in a dying game

I wish it would be otherwise but, ive noticed a huge decline of players since the new lands came out
    On this enjoy the game while its still playable

10. UPDATED, GOING TO SCROLL FORUMS FOR MORE GREAT IDEAS!

11. If possible, does anybody remember who made the idea about War Crystals and Build change day? The original poster who mapped it all out very carefully?

I am trying my best to find their thread, but I know I can most likely find it if I know his/her name.

12. Updated, going to go test out Halo 5!

This list is getting there!

13. War Crystals You'll notice that on the bottom of the OP it has links to the others. Sadly, those ones don't exist anymore, so this is the oldest one and most popular one.

The original creator [I doubt the original, but the most popular (with this as evidence) at least] of the change your build day is CoolCrash, I believe, but his thread no longer exists.

14. We should have a separate xtal purchasing system that goes to Israel so they can keep providing my brethren with weapons

15. I'm not sure if this has been suggested, but how about being able to 'split' an xtal? E.g if you only want to regen your troops for an eb with an attack only bar or during PvP, you could use half an xtal. So if you had 10 xtals and only wanted to regen troops, it would go to 9 1/2 xtals. And that 1/2 can only by used for either troops or spies.

16. Thank you so very much Narwhal ^_^!!!

I will be updating later today!

17. One additional feature I'd like to see is lv 3/4 banners, while currently they go up to 4.5% stat boost, with events offering 12% boosts having a lv3 banner that offers 6% overall boost, (same as 7500 event items, just not spread out between atk and spy) would be greatly beneficial and make it worth achiving. Additionally a lv 4 banner that gives 9% (top 100) would also increase desire for completing banner ebs. This would have a positive effect on the kawmunity, by encouraging clans to run the last eb of a tier (often drops equip) instead of just the cheep easy ones. Since you could quite feasibily have 500-650ish (quadruple the lv2 req) banner mats required for lv 4 and 250(or double the lv 2 req) for lv3, this would reward long term players, and be a good stretch goal for new players. Not to mention it just keeps standard equipment in line with top ranking event equipment.