[UPDATE] iOS/Android/Amazon

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jul 7, 2016.

1. Got updated through Google play and now tells me my version is not licensed to download it from Google play, doesn't make any sense.

2. Great, finally an adjustment to the charge hand position. We definitely needed more roles that could accept as well as kick.

Some nice tweaks. This is the sort of updates the game needs.

Glad to see you finally listened about the clan roles. Keep it up.

Thanks devs!

3. Also you have messed up the 'Active Spells'. It says x00 for some weird reason. (iPhone, not sure about other platforms).

4. IOS is giving grief to use multiple lines now, it will not allow in Chat to have anything that has a "return" to create a new line and now requires continual text... Is this fixable or will it remain as is?

5. The devs will never answer that question.

6. Good, now all you need to do is apologize for the disaster that you call s6

7. Theres an issue with spells and items showing up with 00 amount of 00 timer when viewing anothers profile

8. I got the same message entering the app but great update overall, should help make the game a little more user friendly hopefully.

9. Great now chargehands can kick and accept/reject join request but our commanders nor armsmasters can, lol! I guess I'm missing something here of this great benefit, guess this is helpful for wars or maybe hte clans. Personally I prefer the Warlord or War Chiefs at our clan to overall do the kicking, although there have been a few times we weren't on to do so, but we keep up with activity, timezones and whatnot, plus look who is coming in if we want to kick for it! To me a more helpful change would of been to allow Captains and Knights to be able to accept/reject join request and manage Eb's and clan announcements.

I also agree with the other person that mentioned already why limit how many of the positions we can buy for our clan, obviously we can not use any more than 100, but if owner of a clan wants all to be admin why does that matter if they want to fork out the gold!?

10. Great to see expansion in community areas. Well done.

What else you got >.>

11. Hey guys! The developers are aware of this bug for spells and potions, the bug will get fixed so thanks for the reports!

12. You guys need an update to add a indi a day for the noobs that cant get medallions "laughing emoji*

13. Can you add something like the auto complete to the search button?

14. It said that after I updated also

16. On iOS , you now can't copy paste from ca

17. Please fix the issue with clan announcement. You can no longer see ca when you click on it, nor copy it.

18. Email devs this problem for a quick fix thanks

19. I did email devs yesterday. No response. Several including me have sent feedback as well. No response there either

20. I have sent feedback and will send email! update needs to be fixed, can't paste my ads to wc and I can't update ca, it's blank when u try to update! PLEASE FIX THIS DEVS!!!