Upcoming War System Changes - Revised

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by admin, Aug 25, 2012.

1. Initially, this will only be in the war events we are holding, not all wars.

As for your example, I believe you would still have spies left, and therefore not pin. If you somehow lost your spies too, then yes, you would be in stasis and lose a % of your plunder earned.

2. A few of you have brought up what happens if your allies are bought. We currently have no plans to stop this as we feel it is a valid mechanic, however dirty it may feel to some players. However, it is on our radar and if it becomes a problem, we will address it.

3. Okay, good point, but its still a good strategy. I know for sure I can't be on for 12 hrs straight. I'm not saying change the length of the wars, just the members being able to hit each other

4. Thank you for the prompt reply. I think you are on to something great here. Can't wait to try it out.

The best part is the new clan bonus and the 30% member turnover rule. What an original way to help rebuild the real purpose of clans and stop the hopping around.

5. The only part I have questions about is the wait until 25% reg to hit a target.
    If a player is over 25% on spies, but less than 25% on troops can that player attack opponent player or not?

Assume if players from clan A decided to target a player from clan B _group hits. That player can never be able to return hits due to wait until 25% reg mechanism.

Why not imply another mechanism to counter this event, if a player is unable to reg 1/4 of the troops for 2 hours. That player be granted some minutes pass to be able to hit from 0-25% troops.

Just an idea.

6. @c4 the only time you have to wait for 25% to attack is when you are 0ed by the opponent. If you zero yourself it doesn't count.

7. Kaw admin mentioned dropping oneself to 0% would incur no plunder penalty. Interesting twist, but wouldnt't that just encourage people to keep themselves pinned and continue the turtle style of warring?

8. Now I have a question lol

How would you zero yourself if you can't do quests or let other members pin you? Yes, I understand that you could zero yourself on someone else, but that might not work all the time depending on builds, what the enemies troops are at etc.

9. Kaw_admin speaking to the rewards system have you thought of eliminating war tax to also benefit the losing side? And what about a payout at end? I had also suggested a payout tiered to average clan strength. What about mith rewards? Will they stay at current double levels?

It is encouraging to see that you are reading and replying to all the comments although I really am lmao at all the confusion about dtw mechanics made solely for war.

10. Great revisions, only one I don't like is the 1 Xstal limit, maybe up that by 2 or 1 at least.

I have to laugh at nearly every comment "Hansel this" "Hansel that" haha, Hansel is in no worse state than Attack builds in this. No difference between a Hansel stealing an attack build with crappy spy stats and an attack build hitting a Hansel with crappy attack stats.
    At least you guys up to now always had the advantage of pinning your crap stats.

Doesn't matter anyway, with the two EB attack pots you can rip through most T4 builds.

11. Thanks I love kaw, lol just read again the 25% part and realize that they put once a player at 0% 25% regen is needed to hit and to be hit.

12. I agree panic. It's all good c4 lol. Lot o stuff.

About the person saying turtle wars. You expect someone to zero himself every 5 minutes for 12 hours? Case closed.

13. Y no one answer my question??

14. How do u guys do those boxes In forums

15. The only way to 0 yourself is hit other people angel.

16. But also when is the 3rd all star war

17. Those are quotes. The bbcode is [ quote="person's name" ] text [ /quote ]

Remove spaces

18. @KaW_Admin
    How about a system that gives you the ability to un-enchant someones equipment, but you'd have to have to use aqua and inferno and the the possibility of a failure would increase the level of their equipment. OR just the plain out ability to steal equipment but it has a low success ratio. Just some ideas I thought were cool. I'd love to hear your feedback.

19. September 11th and 12th

20. My guess angels is that the developers went home to get drunk and chill like any other sane person on a weekend. I'm going to hold my comments until I get to try out the system war.