Upcoming Server Downtime (Postponed)

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Dec 16, 2014.

1. Re: Upcoming Server Downtime

Kaw_Community any word yet on the Shark Epic Battle?

2. Re: Upcoming Server Downtime

Sharknado lmao

3. Re: Upcoming Server Downtime

I love Sharknado. 

4. Re: Upcoming Server Downtime

Kaw_com:

Have you guys experienced any issues with the latest kaw on iOS 8.1.2? I keep having lock ups on my iphone 6 since the iOS update. Such as switching between chat and the home screen, it locks the game every few hours.

5. Re: Upcoming Server Downtime

A movie of a tornado that is full of sharks

KILL ME NOW

6. Re: Upcoming Server Downtime

Not just A movie. TWO movies

7. Re: Upcoming Server Downtime

Kaw Special: During the downtime, the loading screen will be replaced with an hours worth of Sharknado gifs

8. Re: Upcoming Server Downtime

Oh GAWD. The 21rst is (I **** you not) always a day I get sick. REALLY?!?! WHY MUST YOU TORTURE ME SO?!?!

9. Re: Upcoming Server Downtime

[​IMG]

1 hour?!

Well back to sleep

10. Re: Upcoming Server Downtime

Here come the new lands and buildings lol

11. Re: Upcoming Server Downtime

I just watched a part of that movie i felt like banging my head against a wall

12. Re: Upcoming Server Downtime

13. Re: Upcoming Server Downtime

14. Re: Upcoming Server Downtime

I'm betting on new lands/buildings. They didn't put the building tokens back out just to listen to some of the BC players piss and moan some more about not being able to use em

15. Re: Upcoming Server Downtime

16. Re: Upcoming Server Downtime

BC players could technically collect enough of those tokens to change or edit their build to try something different and change out for free which would make the change your build day which has gathered support somewhat possible for them and allow them to try that. They can do stuff with it but they choose not to and decide to complain about it instead.

17. Re: Upcoming Server Downtime

Why does this always fall in aussie kiwi and asian most active times?

And when are they going to put wars for that half of the world?

18. Re: Upcoming Server Downtime

But.. A whole hour.... Cruel, nasty hobbitss.

19. Re: Upcoming Server Downtime

Im assuming the majority of kaw plays in PST-GMT tz plus theres like no clans that actually war those times...

20. Re: Upcoming Server Downtime

That's your opinion, that area of the world since they released the schedules, each season, has been begging for a better schedule with at least 3 weekday wars that are viable for the regular working person.

If I'm not wrong the first war lands right during dinner time, second one lands around 2am, third when they're heading into work, and the rest are either during work or just some stupid time.