Upcoming Lowland War Equip/Ally Bonuses

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 26, 2016.

2. You press the quotation mark next to the post. You forum noob. Stick to getting your butt kick by me in war. ;)

3. Ohhh, yeah I dont post in the forums. But was very irritated to hear about this. I'll stick to wars... till they ruin the LL's

4. The worst Idea Ever, Do not Include BFA,
    On The otherside BFE seems legit...

And clans Roles are The worst thing to kill The Game. Last update LoL - Thank you

5. Am I the only one who actually likes new clan roles and abilities  can't wait to abuse my CC muting power

6. This will kill wars.. Wars was just beginning to be fun again.. Especially for a relatively small account like myself. I get to KO leader board players on an even playing field. So what happened devs? LB complain that they can't maximize EVERY seal they buy due to not having ee5? Did they threaten to stop buying your nobility points? Hmm? You are slaves. LITERALLY 85% of the people in this thread do not want this to happen.. A lesser % didn't like the peasant name, so you put it to a vote. Why not this? Is it because we don't break our banks on this game? We are all here clearly saying do not do this. For you not to listen to all these people saying the same thing would be a blatant slap in the face. Especially to your war community. LL wars are fine as is, don't be manipulated into making this primals v2.0

7. wrong thread

8. No support. This was supposed to Nerf exploits of bfe/BFA and have been bringing more new warriors to war. Now gonna ruin it? Devs aways ruin good things, with their crappy ass ideas they think are amazing.

9. No clan role are good makes the clan structure deeper and rewards the players that actually want to help there clan be successful. People just like to complain.

10. This sucks crap btw

11. Top 15 lb Pls pm me for war (buuld or skill doesn't matter just need your bfa)

12. Sorry little ones, who want to learn how to war, you can't war here, not enough bfe n BFA.

13. You don't have BFA/bfe either lol

14. My 700M bfe isn't bad?

16. Bfe doesn't even matter when 50mil in bfe is the same as 250k stats in spies 

17. Is their even a single support other than from the wannabe mod who doesn't even war?

18. Nope