Upcoming Lowland War Equip/Ally Bonuses

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 26, 2016.

1. No support , LL wars was fun, everyone was equal.... Going to say what everyone is thinking .... SMH( golf clap devs )

2. bump for the clamped.
    another reason not to join ee :cool:

3. The bonuses are nonlinear, and have a cap in place. Meaning getting 200% boost is 99.99% impossible. Please try not to spread false information on an already "touchy" thread.

4. No team has a chance to win against a Lb stacked roster.No support devs.

5. One step forward, two steps back.

I don't get the reasoning for this, the reason why "round" wars were scrapped were due to clans stacking LB's since BFA/BFE were factored in. The rampant exploits led to the need for a new war system.

The LL war system offered the closest thing to a even playing filed. Almost anyone could participate, due to the ease of setting up an LL build. It allowed newer players to war too!

What's to stop clans from stacking LB's with massive BFA now? Back to square one! Might as well call this Round wars with Lowlands only. -_-

6. LL wars are about equality of all, So it comes down to strategy and performance only, and adding BFA/BFE will only ruin the concept of it, and if u wanna include other options for it try making it indi or include another land in the process but what are u doing is only killing LL wars

7. I think it's a good thing, you can only LL war if your prepared to change your build for most clans - this hopefully renders that requirement obsolete

8. No support for BFA bonus.....

9. I love the 19 pages of hate...wonder if the devs feel the love. Lol

10. Can we give it a shot before shooting it down?
    LL wars suck right now. It's literally clans going pure PS1 or hybrids. Tanks at times go without being able to make a single action. This brings a new aspect and strategy to the game.

11. No support. Leave lowlands alone!

12. Terrible idea no support

13. It doesn't say that anywhere, says changes may occur later and the SS is what will be in place

14. Well I am tired of facing stacked one sided indi wars and this decision of your's will result in no war for me. Because I don't have bfa bfe to face lbs. And your matchup system can't be trusted, I won't be surprised if I face lb peeps in ll wars and going inactive after doing 1 or 2 actions. NO SUPPORT FOR YOUR STUPID IDEA.

15. Shut up, how much are they paying you? PLEASE LEAVE LL WARS ALONE, I am sure everyone including lbs are enjoying what ll wars are offering us atm. Improve your matchup system before introducing anything of this sort.

16. So change ur strat or build lol ??? I don't see how the bfe/bfa idea could change the mechs and therefor your outcome in war ??

17. What about adding it into the war schedule?
    As I mean by we still have those ll wars with this idea and then another ll war that's disabled bfa/bfa

18. Haven't seen a single support yet. And i can assure you they will implement this

19. ll war was radical change to ee, bfe has max cap but bfa will spoil it, whatever cap u put, participation may decrease.