Upcoming Feature: Clan Roles!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 13, 2016.

1. Can you be a knight and recruiter at the same time since there are only 7 armsmasters who have ability to start ebs and accept clan requests?

2. There actually is room for new roles like this. We will be launching with the ones noted above, but if there is demand for something like you're suggesting it's not out of the question to add it later.

3. Where's the court jester slot? MY KINGDOM REQUIRES LAUGHTER!

And cook? I'm certain my war lord will be pretty hungry soon

4. Brilliant.

5. Why when you reach the rank of knight do you lose the ability to open a door? Madness utter madness

I would also have concerns about the costs involved for starter clans

6. What about the EB fairy slot ??? Like for people like cynderstryke??? He deserves a slot... And he's a fairy. I think it's fitting. Anyways, keep that title in mind

7. Why not have the prices off the roles depend on the size of the person? Like the way getting gold using nobs work. Ain't no way a tiny person can afford that

8. And you pay 500bil for a commander and they can't even kick people

9. Devs on crack? Again? Seriously? This is a joke I hope! Why there is limited slots? Why not have just available options for unlimited number of people in clan? What if owner wants 10 top rank admins and say 15 lover rank? Oh, devs made only 3 slots and 10 slots for that option. And the paying???? 1 tril? U sirius? I really hope this gets reconsidered and "fine tuned" by tomorrow!

10. Thx kaw, making life easier for those who put in the extra effort to make clans a better place.

Price seems steep though.

11. The ability to manage roles should not be so widely given. . Only owner and war chiefs should have that ability.. one 'admin' makes another admin mad... boom... role changed without the consent of clan owner...

Just too many flaws i see....

And if i have to pay for spots for my clan, i want the ability to purchase the role slots of the other 44 members so that no one has to be titled as a Peasant..

12. Really? What's a trillion anymore. ??

13. Yeah this is probably better, a owner toils away at wb for a month to get the 100bil for 2 recruiters and he still has no one else to start ebs 

14. To clarify, you actually like this upcoming feature? You just disprove of having to pay for it?

Nobody dictated that you specifically had to pay the entire 8.3T. You among your trusted admins could max it in time, given what events offer now. The silver bars are such a bonus. Cúmulatively , it ain't that bad.

We will have to see when it's officially released though. My only complaint is how member names are now, 'peasants'. But meh, overall I like this update. No need being salty for 8.3T.

15. kaw-peasant

Actions that affect other players like role/title changes, muting, kicking, etc, cannot be executed on players in or above your role.

16. So this is the gold sink...no new tiers of land I guess

17. Finally! This has been very long overdue!

18. soo.. what about indi clans? are the top 4 war chiefs now?

19. Keep make kaw sucks

20. Finally, I've emailed about this 4 yrs ago. Also, you need to come out with the Clan Coffer. A place for clan to make gold contributions to buy these slots and store money for clan functions. Just saying, don't stop here, keep Rollin it out.