Upcoming Feature: Clan Roles!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 13, 2016.

1. There are a number of different roles that now make up the various features that Admins filled in the past. Yes, they start at 50B, and it may take a little bit of time to reach but it's not out of the range of possibility.

2. if member leaves that holds a high position when they come back will we have to re pay for them to get the position back Devs?!?

3. wat a load of bull **** and bollocks

4. No, once it's unlocked it's unlocked. Someone will need to reassign them though.

5. Exactly! It shows commitment if starter clans can build up to that, and not only that, but it gives them a sense of pride and ownership.

10/10 update.

6. I forsee a lot of abandoned clans....

7. How about you not cripple current smaller clans by now making them pay to operate as they have? No support.

8. Once the clan unlocks the role, it remains in clan permanently. The owner or someone of higher rank will have to re-assign.

Similarly to how an owner has to give admin to someone who leaves and re-joined.

9. This appears to be more for profit than function. Why fix what isn't broken?

10. SMH. Starting clans with 3 Role position. Forcing clan leaders to pay out a ton of gold to start recouping administration spots. BAD IDEA on how to start the new roles. This punishes existing, established clans.

11. There's been a few high traffic threads that have been petitioning for clan updates for years. This is the answer to that per say. :)

12. upon closer review of clan positions and cost of these said positions...

NO SUPPORT, leave it as is... or give more FREE positions where more ppl can kick and accept door

13. I'm not sure if this has been answered already, but is clan owner the only one who can buy positions?

14. This is a ******** way of answering those requests

15. Will there be a function to silence those spammers during indi wars

16. So to be clear. At 100 members, in order to get someone into the clan, you either need 1/4 of the top positions available. Or two of the lower level positions. One to kick. One to accept.

You do see the problem in that right?

17. This might make my job more difficult

18. I thought you meant that a single payment unlocks the role for an unlimited amount of players to be assigned to, not that you had to buy the position for each player. 1T to permanently unlock War Chief for an UNLIMITED number of players to be assigned to is fine by me though.

And what's the point in a max amount of a certain slot? That's kinda unneeded..

19. So if I understand correctly, i have to pay several trillions of gold to get some people war lord position? Get out of here

20. They're listening, they're finally listening!! :p