Upcoming Feature: Clan Roles!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 13, 2016.

1. Do these people who make these silly things up even play kaw what a bad joke!!!!

2. You're buying slots for the clan itself. Once purchased the number of members of a certain rain you have is increased. You can then un-assign/re-assign whoever you want into that role.

3. But isn't the admin position such as war chief or whatever it's called supposed to be earned? Not Bought? Couldn't this lead to people you don't want in higher positions kicking members out and destroying the clan? And can the Owner still demote the other members

4. LOL smh

Nice features, will crush small clans can only have 1 admin til they save up for a month or 2 for another slot

well, owner and 2 admin. Choose wisely padawan

5. What about clans that have stood the test of time and don't need moddecodling into this new system we all ready know are positions and have managed them. For years like this? Are you gonna hold our hands when we war now? Maybe even go as far as stopping stripping what's next really. I'm all for change but I for one like it the way it is!

6. No support, just add co-owner to clan role.

7. I was hoping this would be in this update but I guess the greedy devs just to make it almost impossible for new clans to have any structure.

8. Peasants? For real?? Change that name to "Habitants", "Soldiers", "Army" ... Peasants.. For real?

9. Let's pretend im an admin 

10. Wow purchase clan positions? And have people that can admit or reject but not kick out... Then the people who can kick or mute don't see the door? Smh 

11. Great new system. Another avenue to spend spend and spend. What a joke

12. Also, yeah, totally not cool with "Peasant"...

13. Go screw yourselves you disgusting leaching schizters.

14. What a terrible idea this is.

15. To clarify, you're not purchasing your own rank, but rather what is purchased is slots that the Warlord (Owner), or other ranks with "Manage Clan Role" permission can assign members into.

16. YES DEVS OMGOMFOGHMFGH

I LVOE YOU <333333333333333333333

17. With this being said. Will kaw be adding more slots to clan members? As in more than 100 members per clan?

18. ...peasants?

19. Wow, that's just dumb

20. That's what they should have done