Upcoming Feature: Clan Roles!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 13, 2016.

1. We ask for Co-owner Position, why did you Turn this in "To a Pay to Play Feature"? This gave is having issues with Real people Playing.. You are killing around 80% of The Clans out there? .. But devs i hope you stop and open Your eyes, that you continúe to kill The game... Too much ads, pay to Play... This is only a simple tap to Play , and you are still killing The community that AtA created by accident 5 years ago... Pls stop with this nonsense and FIX YOUR GAME WITHout US PAYING FOR YOUR MISTAKES OR LACK OF EFFORT, this co-owner is something every Mmorg game already have , every person who Play this type of games we know this...

2. I love how i have to tell all but 3 of my admins that theyre 'deranked'! Great update 10/10

3. Full support Here, velvet has a point

4. I find it quite funny to be honest.

5. No support

Can take advantage of system.

Power too spread out... Would have been happier to see a council option owner can give up power to council members

And admins that can't kick but admins not able to start ebs only kick people sounds ridiculous

6. I like the idea behind it, however as previously mentioned the name for members is kinda off putting and probably inappropriate. Maybe just "member" is more suited.

The cost... why not increase the clan cost in general rather than adding costs to clans that were already made.

The admin slots (War Chiefs) ... 3? that's not enough... I don't think so.

Interesting though, to say the least.

7. You don't have to spend any real money spud 

8. Its still ridiculous to have to spend your gold on these things instead of being able to grow...its not right whether it's out of pocket money or fake game gold....still no support...spud

9. You're lucky I don't farm you because your tagged by Aztec, and it just happens that your leader is a close friend of mine. But you still, are, a spud.

10. Good, the more clans that die, the larger the better clans get. Eventually those big clans make smaller clans etc. eventually there will be two alliances that split kaw up.

And since one alliance isn't gonna attack their own :O
    Massive OSW!!!!!!!!!!!

11. It would be awesome if every clan had a clan bank. All members can contribute gold and the owner of clan decides on what roles to spend it on, and also maybe spend gold on other things like clan spells?

12. Please devs, it's hard to watch door twenty four hours a day.. Please give all that ability.. Especially knights.. Start ebs+door.. That's what admins in a startersclan do

13. Startersclan..have a lot of ppl not yet hooked and also many going inactive.. Then there are alts who can help but jump on and off. They have only few members really active for starting ebs and door... Splitting the tasks of starting ebs and door..will require double the manpower, which is a continuous struggle already, and double investment. A door watcher without being able to start ebs..maybe.. But starting ebs without door.. It's simply required.

14. Need to rethink it.

Muting needs a reason it's worse than kicking...

Since if someone randomly mutes someone for fun they will be pissed lol frankly if a clan doesn't want you to talk to them then why help with their EBs.

That's an ability only the owner or 2nd highest should have

I would leave and go merc at a AFF or TS or an hte clan

15. :lol:
    Using meh gifs...

16. Right, here's my 2 cents:

It's about time the clan system was overhauled. Very welcomed change.

HOWEVER there are significant flaws in this. Firstly, if you're the owner of a clan - surely you should be able to decide how many you want of each type of admin. Why are the devs limiting it?

Secondly, the role of an admin in 99% of clans is to keep back to back EBs flowing and answer the door. Yet there are only 16 people out of 100 that can do that?

I see absolutely no point in an admin that can only kick players. What use is that?

From my point of view, the pricing is going to kill new starter clans. Which will in turn kill new starters, which will result in a lack of new blood which will make the inevitable and looming decision to turn the servers off a reality. If this game is still a viable money maker, this needs to be reconsidered.

There needs to be a new level of admin that can open the door and start ebs - not even fussed about forfeiting ebs. This needs to be unlimited, or have a far greater limit on it and be realistically priced.

While you're overhauling the clan system please consider:

Admin Chat - this would make admin meetings far easier and don't rely on taking players out of the game to use a 3rd party app to chat.

Clan Tax - Clans should be able to earn money (only to be used on clan slot upgrades and any future clan purchasable items) through an EB tax. Clan owner should be able to set this tax from 1% to 25%. Tax can only be set while there is not an EB active and should be clearly visible to new players and a notification should be sent to all members once this is changed). Essentially the % chosen should then come out of every members final EB payout.

Private Clan Info Section If I want to share an EB rotation or EB intructions or clan adverts with the clan, I either have to PM them all separately, put it on the public Clan Profile or try and fit it into a tiny CA. It would be great if there was a page, like the Clan Profile which was only viewable by members and could only be updated by admins.

17. Some one with the ability to.open door and start ebs is what startersclan need.. Costs 100b..that's not findable on tier 1+2 ebs. Besides there are only 7+5 of these slots.. There are three timeframes to be served.. Europe, Asia and USA.. Which will require at least 9 slots.. 12 is too few. Activity check on starting accounts will be required like daily... This is gonna deprive warlords of sleep bigtime... I might end up probably spending all I have..selling all allies and then give upon the two smaller clans in our family...to become a peasant somewhere.

18. @ Diesel What the hell is a Yarmes you noob?

19. Next work on an ignore feature for world chat.