Upcoming Feature: Clan Roles!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 13, 2016.

1. Why dont u fix a million of other issues instead of these useless updates ; devs.No support.

2. Um... make it free... lands cost enough without wasting gold. we dont all get millions to billions each hit. update the pc and iphone interfaces instead of dropping ridiculous turds like this on us.

3. Selling "Co Owner" role would benefit clans better than this proposed change. I would pay 1T each to appoint a few more.

4. Please tell me this is not happening! May as well just rename the owner role to “no-life sucker” and be done with it.
    Now a clan owner needs to worry about 54 positions? Do I have enough door openers and kickers for any particular time of day/week on? Does person X’s alt have the opposite permission so he/she can do both roles if needed.
    On top of all that I need to sit down and choose which of the loyal and hardworking admins to give what position and worry about inadvertently making them think I value them less than the next guy because I have to choose one over the other to fill a limited spot?!?
    It is hard enough to run a clan. Just make 2 owner slots and add a head admin role that can help re-admin people that leave for war etc. Leave it as it is right now that I can have as many admin and head admin as I need or want. Charge as much gold as you want to unlock the head admin and co-owner slots. Make my life easier not harder!

6. Well said!!

7. Absolutely NO SUPPORT

8. This has been something we've been asking for, for years now. Thank you Devs. You have reignited my faith in you 

9. Wow this was so needed and you got it SOOOOO bloody wrong. You need a super admin that can admin others. But what owner is gonna be able to track all the varying levels of who has what admin when people are popping out for war every day? This is Insane and wrong and needs to be revised you are killing OWNERS of clans KILLLLIIING them and well this game.

10. No support for having to pay for roles. That will damage far too many clans.

11. I like this guy's idea

12. *jumps on the bandwagon*

This update SUCKS! Go to hell, devs! Quit ruining this game!

13. Support -- AND 7. When you Transfer ownership you are left as an admin. I mean you just had owner pretty sure they good with you being admin. This makes things easier when passing torch.

16. No support, too complicated, ironically not enough flexibility. Former admin powers limited to three members. How is a clan supposed to keep itself running 24/7? Now only 14 people in the clan can kick members. Many clans such as my own must rotate members to keep things moving. 10 of those 14 mentioned positions must be limited to only that power. No CA updates, no accepting members, no starting EBs, only kicking members. That makes the "Chargehand" an undesirable position, which leaves 4/1000, only clan owners/coowners to do the rotating.
    This is just one explanation and one reason why this isn't a good addition.

17. If this takes effect and i have to pay for roles. I will no longer spend money on this game or any other games you guys design. This is a massive slap in the face. You guys have made tons off this game over the years. The least you can do is give your players something worth a crap. Find something useful for us to throw gold at. Like aqua. You know that would be a better place to throw money. How many people throw health crystals at aqua. You know its no one. Be realistic. Don't crap on a system that has been fine as is. Throw the roles in sure. But lose the gold requirement. Its stupid.

18. I just can't get over how some people think this is a good thing. This is the death of clans. Small clans can't afford a Tril or 100 Bil are you kidding me? So all those newbies you want to be recruiting to the game -- will be clanless and rejected Everywhere! Running clans for smalls or for fast ebs means you gotta have an admin on 24/7, and what happens to all the existing admins they get de-admined en masse? 1 additional role is all we needed, an admin that can make or revoke other admins. That you can charge for... but leave basic admins alone. Small clans can't afford that. I could go on and on about how wrong you got this. You have obviously NEVER run a clan if you think this is a good thing.

19. This is simply going to destroy the game.

Look at it from macro level - new, small and midsize clans will not be able to function. Not enough people t start ebs, recruit, open doors, etc.

Established clans will not have space for smaller players

Nobody will want new players or lower stats players - read wc for stats requirements as it is now . . .

Players will not be able to move among clans for br or equipment hunting

Clans will not be able to recruit ppl to help finish ebs

Nobody to run small ebs for new players

DOMINO EFFECT -

THE ABOVE will kill allies market as there will be many less active and new players

AS TO CC - most clans cc is virtually dead - lets kill it even more so there is no social interaction left in the game . . . you don't want certain ppl talking in your cc - don't accept them to your clan to begin with

20. I'm sure as problems arise the devs will address them