Upcoming Estoc Tournament

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Valkyrie-XV, Mar 20, 2013.

1. I need mithril, but then again, we all do just about. :(

2. Can't u put up a forge? Hit items in ebs? Get cash to buy mith

3. Nah I'm pure spy. And I've got 10 mithril so I can't buy anymore now

4. I do hit items in eb's? Just because I don't have a troop building doesn't mean I don't earn money.

5. so spend a day hitting haunt so you can mith up fully so your not useless to whatever clan accepts you.

6. id say it costs you 800 mill each mith. you could toss up a coe even to make more, hire a couple allies. initiative is what you need, this thread really shows how helpless you are. really it qould take you a day to max out on mith.

7. Just a suggestion op - from te experience of my alts - a hansel is far superior to a pure spy in ee war.

Can only ko for plunder - an as soon as you get a ko amd have gold out, you are open to the other side for attacks.

8. I have maxed out on mithril lol. I don't need to put up a Coe to earn money if I wanted to.

9. Yep I agree not very usefull and easier to ko

10. Ok I've put up a Coe

11. I've got 10 mithril. Even If I use mithril and buy more. I may still lose the war.

12. now get some allies for max.plunder!!!

13. Merlin. Your showing a lack of confidence. Y would a clan want someone who won't fight if they are loosing?

14. Yeah I'll go and buy some allies, I'll save up and buy some big ones

15. I'm unsure of where to go, I'm panicking. What do you expect?

16. Is there no clans out there at all who want me?

17. Forums are not the place. Watch wc

18. Make a winning clan, don't join one

19. Im looking for a ee war clan to call home as well tht has good ee war history and doesn't do reck does harder ebs like haunts thnks for your time im 3mill cs and upgrading soon

20. Hells rejects wars