Upcoming Epic Battles and Tier 5 Buildings

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by admin, Jul 12, 2012.

1. JUST STARTED T4 NOT TO LONG AGO! WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF

2. Ty devs for the new challenge. Gives me something to look forward to :)

3. dam.... just when kaw was getting intresting with the weekend wars summer league (which i have fought in all including beta as a full spy) now most will give up on war and concentrate on hauntings ..... bad timing i feel but hey ho nothing new there. atleast it will generate some revenue :D

4. This will not affect smaller players. Players are supposed to grow tier by tier anyways. Having another tier will just be another step. If small players are afraid of bigger players they should just not provoke them.

5. Understand this you nitwits. this game has been out for.. nearly three years. T4 came out in 2010. That's two years.. I started mid 2011 and have, spent less than 20 dollars usd. Get with the program. There's nearly 10,0000 hlbc waiting.

6. Wow.. Not sure whether to be happy, sad, angry, or just surprised. I guess I'm all



7. Just remember.. The game has to progress..

8. Do we have to wait for every individual on forums to BC, before it's okay?

9. Kingdoms at Building and Chasing Never Ending Dreams!!!

10. SUGGESTION: Make T5 cost 30 bill for lvl 1. And lv2 and lv3 have to be upgraded with mith. Mith can only be earned in War and will start making this a war game again

11. I want some new spy attack heavy buildings lol  a cursed foundry but spy style lol.

12. I'm going straight into new buildings. With new buildings there will be plunder increase therefore exploring lands quicker :D

13. @Ironman
    They're not 10,000 hlbc players, I'm ranked just over 7,000 and I'm still 8 lands from hlbc.

14. More than likely the Devs will use this to slightly kill off the strength of Spies, much stronger Spy Towers or some other way of reducing the power of allyless pure spies.

15. does the DEVS even read this afterwards... Like really I'm not a 4 year vet or anything but really everyone has been complaing and SH it but it's like they dont care... This looks like a bussiness decision rather then a decision tht will ACUALLY make this game worth playing Fk I bet the DEVS r chillin in there mansions n **** in the private house in miami and sayiNG " YES BOYS GREAT PLAN , NEXT TRIP FKIN SPAIN" whatever thoo lol I dunt are

16. R the devs trying to take war out of this game?

17. This is causing a riot. :lol:

18. People are acting as if new lands are coming out xD I'm pretty sure the new buildings won't cost as much as the last 10 lands xD just go straight into t5s and the plunder and damage increase should help with buying the lands now

19. Are you serious?!?! 