Upcoming Epic Battles and Tier 5 Buildings

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by admin, Jul 12, 2012.

1. @ killer hi and i think in a month or so

2. @ Dom they make more a day than you do a month. Don't play it off like they are struggling financially.

3. I'm sure they're making enough money without the addition of t5...

People are finally starting to war, but now with t5 people who are playing the game how it's supposed to be (out of system warring) are going to get ****** over.

4. Lands should b priced the same as high lands, without pws it will be hard to a achieve

5. i agree with devil

6. Are you sure? Can't quite see this adding to the game!!! Only a limited number of players will be able hit this level. If more gold is available maybe but a little sceptical!!

7. We all play a game the Devs created, why complain when its just another great aspect the Devs have created?

8. Sure they might be...(How would you know?...Creep)But they need money just like us.Sometimes they might go overboard.But then again a lot of games do that

9. God I hate this, I'm not even hlbc yet, I thought I'd be there is 2 months, now I have to save a ridiculous amount to convert all the building I already have to T5.

10. yea i agree with dom most games go overboard with earning money but the devs probably created T5 for the new EBs as they have been ridcoulous so far.

11. @ panic same with me i thought it would be HLBC by the end of august and now this happens...

12. 10b is to build t5 who knows that!

13. @ SPider i think it will be 5 or 6 bil to build 1 T5

14. Guys itll prob be like 100-150b to build a lvl3 t5. Plus you'll probably need to be HLBC to buy them anyway

15. @ OME i think it'll be probably 45-50 to get level 3 T5 because to get level 3 T4 it is 26-27 bil they wouldn't outprice it by that much or else no one would play the game

16. Im sure its gonna cost like 1trill just to get 1 T5.

17. @hockeydude
    I so hope your right else all te smaller players will be doomed

18. OMETOTCHT1I you're most likely right about that, but still thinking of the smaller players will it really be possible for them to even keep up without being on here for such a long time.

19. I'm going to laugh if this comes out during summer wars.