Unused Brave the Elements Tokens

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, May 18, 2016.

2. How ?

Once this is complete (which may take several hours) we will turn the Azure and Crimson Drops back on in the store and update this thread. Players will then have until 3PM PDT on Wednesday, May 18th to convert any unused tokens. AFTER THIS TIME PLAYERS WILL BE UNABLE TO CONVERT ANY REMAINING PRIMA TOKENS.

Shortly after 3PM PDT we will re-process rewards counting the newly converted tokens, and give players who would have reached a higher tier the difference in rewards. (This as well will take several hours)

Update - 10:45PM PDT

The items are now in the marketplace, and you will have until 3PM PDT to convert any remaining Prima Tokens.[/quote]

3. It isn't letting me convert my remaining tokens.

4. This is great and all, but if you have extra prima tokens that could bump up your reward level on one but not the other, shouldn't we be able to see how many of each we have already cashed in. If not one could easily convert tokens to the aqua, for example, having no effect, where if they had converted to inferno that reward level would have been increased.

5. Well gee, I wish I knew how many I needed for which rewards so I knew how to spend them

6. So next event/promo bs ur going to allow every1 to open any extra items we need instead of a deadline like b4 on events so those ppl who did what was needed to be done or got what they got get screwed over lmao luv the devs crap u screw events up then tryn fix it with giving away xstl then why do them if ur not ready jus fix the bugs stop rushing events its killing the game

7. Do those of us that followed the time line and converted as we got items get bumped up a level as a reward or do just the people that failed get rewarded.

8. Devs only hear the BIG $$$ SPENDER plea..what about non-spender all this time who grinding less drop item eb 24/7? whatever events ATA throw in KAW will only benefit those who can burn their Credit Card/Debit Card...

9.  this kid

10. Just wondering y dont u just turn all the prima tokens left into inferno tokens since most players need inferno after 3pm pdt just a thought tho

11. The point of this event is that players decide their path. And so we aren't going to force choices for players. Because of some confusion over the deadline we had extended it until 3PM PDT today for just this single event, and will look at other changes we can make to this kind of event in the future to prevent such confusion.

12. Grant perhaps just have it so that all leftover tokens are automatically split equally between the inferno and aqua path

13. So we have to wait a extra day for event cause ppl don't know how to convert ??? No support .

14. Definitely something we've considered, as well as converting to whatever token the player has the most of at that time. Nothing we would be able to get in-place for this event, but we'll continue to look at options for events like this one in the future where players have to select a path.

15. will we get a notification when u take and give us the rewards for the tokens that wasnt converted the first time? was wondering cause i still have my tokens that i didnt get converted the first time, i know it will take some time, but was wondering.

16. I didn't get a chance to cash in my tokens...reset timer please

17. There was something similar last time iirc that the drops ended before the event ended, and the last hour or two was for people to convert.

But the first time I participated in Aqua/Inferno event it was a choice between Aqua token dropping ebs and inferno token dropping ebs. Offering the same paths and choices to players in a more straight-forward way. Maybe re-run that one again instead?

18. No thank you.
    I want my leftover tokens to be leftover. Since they're not going to get more Aqua or inferno.

Get it!

The leftover tokens can be reused at the next token event. And gives people an edge.

Example:
    I've received the 1250 for Inferno
    And 250 for Aqua; I've 125 blank completed tokens, but I can't get the next level so I just want those 125 blank tokens left on their own until the next token event, where I can decide which type I want. Inferno or Aqua.

Does that make sense?!

19. u have just sent me info saying iv got extra rewards payout but i have not got them probs like many others wonder where they are get it sorted

20. You are not alone. I have not gotten my new rewards.