Unfair

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by chopperrr, Jan 18, 2016.

1. Thx honey, will consider that

2. My brains are fried eh? Please do explain what a lament term is, I know what a layman's term is but no idea what you're getting at with lament.

You have 1.3k losses, shut up seriously if I wasn't using up troops and spies on ca I'd be in your news feed by now. :lol:

Also you supposed my state of being? As in you already knew about it before you even knew about it!? What sorcery is this!? Oh right stupidity.

3. Boba, he's snarky and has a terrible grasp on the English language, yet tries to seem so much smarter than everyone else by using poorly worded sarcasm. Maybe that's why he's stripped and put on blast. Support!

4.  you got cleared. Big whoop. You lost so much fake money. What will you ever do? Oh wait... you can buy seals and xatals. Or you can use nobs or ally trade.

5. Op, you being hit by MrKev (a hansel), isnt much different than if it was a 12-18 mil cs hansel that was hitting you.

Either way you are gonna have a hard time with any hansel that has their troops pinned.