Unfair

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by chopperrr, Jan 18, 2016.

1. Nice troll Cheese. :lol:

2. Support.

3. How about you try by letting me farm u?
    Oh and I don't care abt my grammer when it's for a nobody like you. Often , those who are speechless tend to find fault in everything, example grammer. Try harder brah

4. Let me ask you this, do you hit players on your battle list? Or do you have a list of people 5x your size to hit?

Edit: just looked at your clan no wonder you're drenching forums. :lol:

5. Firstly of course I will take player on my own size, if none I see who unload on me and I'll do the same too

6. OH Wow that have nth to do with my clan L E L

7. Not to mention someone hired all my ally away and I got thrown out onto wc by this punk and was receiving attacks for next few hours

8. Unless you fight people 5x your size on the regular which wouldn't be that hard, you're just a complaining baby why be able to attack 5x your size if they're not allowed to do the same?

It part of the game mechanics, anyone 5x bigger or smaller than you is free game.

9. 5/5 attk op
    It's a war game. it's a good lesson to not annoy a bigger player lol happy Kawing.

10. Jeezus criss, I ate the peoples woo cant type [rit. Because, because well i dont even no. It are on my bleed.

11. Brah, did u really get what I mean. I don't even att players 5x my size and it's not like I'm the.only one having this problem LEL. I'm just coming forward to take my own stand. And.u don't have rights to call my anything unless u gone thru the SAME PROCESS as me.

12. I feel like you're trying way too hard to get a reaction 

13. I won't be that stupid to annoy big players, its just someone hire all my ally and I got thrown onto wc and all these ppl started to come after my ass

14. Oh I can't comment unless I've been stripped? Okay done, now what? Oh that's right I can continue sitting here laughing at you for being such a noob.

Carry on empty rattling can, carry on.

15. I don't even need to try LEL

16. Allies are meant to be hired. You gain money like that. if you don't want an ally hired away, ask ata to remove the hire button. 

17. I supposed the brains of urs is fried. Its either u are a complete dumbass or ur level of understanding is too low. I didn't said u can't comment, I said u have no rights to call me anything, simply referring to the term complaining baby that is being used on me. Hope u really get it by simply putting it on lament term.

18. But honey, it's a war game. You get your allies stripped, you get hit, you get put on blast for seemingly no reason. Babe, you gotta roll with the punches. It's a game that consists of attacking people. It happens. It's SUPPOSED to happen. I'm not sure what you really want out of this game. Reset,lay low,and be an eb fairy that doesn't ruffle any feathers if you don't want inc on your newsfeed. That's the best advice I can give.

19. Seriously brah. Shall I put it on lament term for you too? I agree ally would be hired away to earn money, but ALL ally hired away in a instant and u get tons of money back and u got thrown onto wc and everyone comes after u. Seriously? Speechless at ur lvl of understanding