unfair payout to hansels and ps1

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Voice_o_Reason, Apr 23, 2016.

1. I'd sympathise with you if you couldn't change your build yourself to a Hansel.

Edit: stop whining.

2. Join the dark side my fellow padiwan

3. I'm fairly sure I left a comment here earlier. Don't see the reason why it was deleted, the post didn't break any posting rules.

4. No sir you did not..

Unless they've changed something and it's a glitch in the matrix...

5. Play some more and try to understand stuff before requesting stupid changes to game mechs -_-

6. hansels always get targeted first during wars, they make less actions than tanks and make less items. See both sides of the coin

7. Every time someone says ps1.

My brain cells collectively jump off the cliff like no tomorrow, but I've come to the realisation that most Kaw players are idiots.

Nothing is pure when it's got a impurity. Your mythical PlayStation 1 is just a normal hansel..

8. GEEK !!!

9. U r right - if u change, devs will change payout to hansels and thus ruin it all for everyone else

Don't change - don't ruin it for everyone else

10. The payout goes beyond the build. It has to do with your troop buildings, your spy buildings, and your towers.
    Per hit you can assassinate more times than you can attack. And also an attack build using their spies will earn less gold than if they are using only troops. Hansels on the other hand, use their spies because they do more damage than troops, but can hit with troops without having a negative feedback to their plunder.
    And then towers, they decrease plunder before abyss. And when you reach abyss you will notice as your upgrade a tower you get more plunder. However this gold is lower than if you had just a troop or spy building instead.

The point is, unless you are a towerless attack build you won't make as much because the towers drop your plunder. And you lose gold using your spies anyway.

But yes we do get smashed in system war and pvp events.