unfair match up

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ruZty, Feb 10, 2013.

1. You are messing up with a wrong person.

2. Mirza I was ranked 15th in my clan and couldnt hit one of our recent opponents' top 35. Still won. Equal numbers give you equal bars to work with. It was a fair fight.

3. Lol good thread read

4. Lol incoming 1/5 congrats on a victory ... and no you are incorrect your messing with the wrong person

5. I agree mate. I have won and lost wars. But you have to agree mismatches are there at times. Just after matchup there was a lot of hue and cry in wc as well

6. It can't be perfectly fair. You had a good match up but your clan sucked. Get over it already.

7. It's part of the game take your beat down and move on if the dev gave u everything what fun would the game be no respect for crying in fourns

8. yeah mismatches happen but yours was as close to perfect as it gets, same number members and exact same strength

9. In fair match ups. You can't get opposition 20kos with losing just 1or 2 of yours. In 10 mins

10. Just go back to your mith wars you won't lose there

11. You can't be ko'ed 20 times :|

12. You can when people aren't active at the start. Stop making excuses. You lost.

13. Stop saying whatever you feel like when you were not in the war. I have done more than 20ew prior to it. This was the worst. Knew it before it started.

14. I also looked at the ko's where was that xstal attack 15mins per ko 8

15. Didn't have to be there to know you suck.

16. Ikr! My clan was matched up with a clan that has 20 more members than us and the lowest rank for their clan was rank #27/58 for ours and they farmed us all until we surrendered! I want my gold back right now!

17. 20 ee wars and you own the 2 cheapest mith items .. With no ee.. Doesn't take much to see how good you are.

18. Go cry somewhere else

\lock

19. Signs off.