unfair match up

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ruZty, Feb 10, 2013.

1. Can't win them all ;)
    Good luck, maybe some other day :)

2. You're complaining while still in war. Sounds like you've given up. Not war worthy.

3. Check again. I am at 2. War plunder. Skoing. And visiting.

4. Because of inactives? That's not mismatch, that's failed merces.

5. Dont blame the match up with that many inactive and stop asking for hand outs. Your getting your ass kicked, no mith for you.

6. We have all 33 on at the moment. Our last 4-5 players can't hit any1.

7. This has been happening to me since beta's. Dev's need to implament a plus or minus 5 strength and plus or minus 7 members policy. If a clan can not find a matchup according to this filters then a message to admins will say "We have bee unable to find a properly filtered match-up, if you wish to continue you may but acknowledge that is will be unfair" this message would appear to both the super powerful and super weak and both wouldnt know if which side te were on. If both agree,then war continues but if one side declines then the war doesnt start and each clan doesnt war that day. It is simple and it would be an easy thing to fix in comparison to major issues like lag. Which require extensive coding an work

8. Dont stop at asking for mith, ask for the xtals you used, plus the gold you would have made off the next two weeks of estocs edge.

Not to mention compensation for the confidence you lost. Who knows, if it wasnt for this bad match up this could have been the week you met the girl of your dreams and won the lottery....but alas, you are stuck living in mom's basement - all because of the damn devs

9. Have heard enough from y'all. Now just shut up. I know what is a lost war or a pure mismatch.

10. Tough it out and deal with it. Yesterday Empire Rising won against Devastation War when outnumbered by 11

11. Agree with cheeze

12. Lol it does seem a bit mismatched for OP

13. You realize a 13b deficit can be turned in one organized xtal blast, right?

Buckle up, stop crying, and definitely stop making threads. Start formulating a plan with what you have.

14. A match is made on the basis of comparison of total cs and number of clannies warring. We have 33 actives on both side but cs are a mismatch. I won't say hansels are playing a part. It is definitely a mismatch. And I am done with it.

15. I have seen 30bil deficits been covered. Led a lot of wars. Not a noob posting a thread out here. So plsss

16. LOL you get a perfect match and are complaining?

17. You've led a lot of wars? Then why so tiny? Oh maybe because you lose them by spending your time crying about it on forums?

18. If you say equal strength rank and equal member rank is unfair... Then you're lost. Why don't you work on having less inactives and having a better strategy? Lol what a joke