unfair match up tlal0can vs dragons of vroengard

Discussion in 'Wars' started by RELENTLESS, Feb 10, 2013.

1. Same thing happened to us. Other clan had 12 more people. Cant do anything but keep swingin and hope for a better matchup the next day :D

2. Close war really good match up

3. You don't need 10 more members.
    You only need 3 more members are you can win

4. In fact, KOs win EE wars.
    If the other side is stronger bcos of more players, steal.
    You've no more choices open to you but to steal n attack to win.

5. I agree. Could be reasonably unfair with that many extra actions
    12 X 24-26 X 6 = 1788 attack actions or 1872 actions extra (presuming they all use two xtals)
    Plus
    Another 1788 possible steals
    Or 2592 possible assassinations
    Or 3566 possible scouts extra which is ridiculously unfair

6. Was still a good war, and you guys still nearly beat us. RESPECT and very well fought guys!

7. On another note, posting in forums merely tells you if others think its unfair, however if you still feel you've been matched unfairly? Email support@athinkingape.com
    Include your kaw name, that you play kaw, massive paragraphs explaining how unfair it is :D
    Good luck

8. People in forums can't fix your problem nor do they care.

9. Only 12 we had 21 more against us in one war.

10. Nor would support care. Dragons of Vroengard is the only clan that's consistently besten you. Just kick some members, or get a truckload more members and if you are too strong/weak, you won't be matched up with them. But I do agree that matchups are sort of iffy. I think they divide the sections into even and odd strength rank... (like #1 clan never played #2 clan... only #4 clan, I think). Something like that. It's weird and slightly messed up.

11. 1,000 assassinates > 2,000 scouts?

12. Acually we are 1 and 1 with dragins we won one and now they one so we are tied in war win vs eachother

13. And it was a mistake to post in forum I was mistaken I thought that devs read this now that I have read comments I realize that I should have sent email not forum post if you want it to be atleast read by devs wether or not rhey do anything is up to them what we really need is more clans to war to g et better match ups

14. Can a post be taken down by the person that posted it?

15. You can contact a forum moderator and request a lock for this.

16. No need to lock. out of 25-26 EE wars we have lost 2-3. Hits was merely shocked we could lose..... But it happens to all of us. Frankly I like mis-matches. That's what it is all about,strategy in the build of the clan.

Only this time we let in a heavy build and like our last loss it threw things off.

In any event CONGRATULATIONS dragons - good well fought victory.

17. Yes L1 I was shocked lol. I figure if we just have 60 members ee war every time or 45 wednesday and Thursday this will never happen to are disadvantage again

18. Number of players regardless of stats - does affect match ups - big time. I know the devs are constantly trying to make ewars better. but there does need to be some sort of but off - like 10% more players (i.e. clan size of 30 vs. clan size of 33). I'd hate to be a dev to figure out how to work this...but it's understood by everyone doing ewars. (POST FROM DOUBLE)

19. That was a very close war, great job to the winners, sometimes we win and sometimes we lose, why don't you say that you want all the easy mayches, I think that would be boring, so stop crying, bunch of crying noobs.

20. Interesting read.