Unfair Match 33, Cunning Rovers vs Honorable Fiends

Discussion in 'Wars' started by W1ckyTDX, Aug 23, 2014.

1. How about a new war format nobody loses nobody builds for war.

Heck nobody moves nobody gets hurt

2. And the GOLDEN SOOTHER AWARD goes to..

3. Looked up both clans n guess what Invalid

4. Clans not exist. Lame ass whiner in forums again. Go figure

5. One born every minute i hear they say

6. What abt season 2 when u could be -3. Noobs r why wars r in the state they r today.

7. i wish the enemy rosterhave one more to farm:)

8. My clan had three inactive Hansel leaks and a semi-inactive tracker...and?

9. Cannot find ' My Clan' either go figure

10. Lock this non effort bogus thread

11. @night, you do realise that the indi war clans get deleted before the next indi war starts? Right?

12. you can still look at roster through history

13. Indi war yesterday, our WC gave up with 30 minutes to go and left (we suspected he was 9 and it was bedtime at 8:30), his tactics were terrible, he told me to scout to SKO, when I pointed out I should steal he raged and unfollowed me. Everytime someone got KOed he swore at us in CC, he SKOed once out of about 6 times.

The moral of the story?

Never let lavathan be your WC.

Oh and why did you need to post a thread?

14. And the story comes forth

15. Lavathan lol. Ud hv a better chance at kaw_community replying to your post than you winning a war. You need to be up against real noobs for him to win a war.

16. Thank you all for your input. Some was valuable, some was not. Thing to remember is indiwars are matched by a program not a human. As with anything program related, there is room for improvement. Part of my intention was to bring a potential flaw to light. Not complain about losing. I'm fine with that and expect to not win every war. It's always a gamble in indiwars cause we don't get to choose who we war with. That is part of the attraction to indiwars. Your forced to look at new tactics and war with new people, and in some cases forced to take on a role like WC or Tracker to help give your team at a shot of Victory. In reviewing the rosters I felt that it was an unfair matchup. Right, Wrong or Indifferent, it's only an opinion and a request. 

17. I think warrin is a skill. If u worry about bein put in a clan w/ badwc or tracker - dun b lazy.

Everyone who wars should learn about wc and trackin. I can do them but I prefer not to because I'm used to doin wc/trackin via alt but u can't use an alt in ind wars. But if forced to I totally would. If ur wc is full of crap then it would b I. Ur best interest to learn.

18. The thing is EB builds are weighted the same as war builds PS etc.

So even though our rosters where pretty much even, I think we have 10M more stats total, you guys had much worse builds.

For example you and two other guys had really bad SDT, you had two hansels, and a few PS.