Unfair:Banners

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by HELLRAIZZER, May 2, 2014.

1. OMG. Mega Millions is so unfair. I work hard to look up the winning numbers. They should give me the prize even though I don't buy any lotto tickets. DAMN BIAS LOTTO.......end sarcasm

2. U can still get a banner op I've jumped 45k in 3days granted i haven't sleep much and been kawing on the job but its still possible

3. To Get Those feathers
    [​IMG]

4. And op just request a lock on the thread so no one can post 

5. 10k/day is easy now in an hte clan. The only thing I have to complain about is being in this limbo having 115k feathers. Too low to make a run at LB, and higher than any tier.

6. Lmao this is stupid it's took me a week to get to 70 k + this is easiest promo devs have gifted u the banner it's upto u to get it. Don't get me wrong I've been active 20 hours a day ( I do have a job) I managed it, stop moaning, devs done good

7. If you made it too 70k I think you need to get a life.

8. U could make 70k easy Titan u just need to know how

9. Op, life is not fair, deal with it and stop being so soft.

10. this is the worst cry baby thread iv seen. If everybody got banners then there would be no pride in having one...

11. Unfair huh...
    Life is unfair, get used to it.

12. Wow a complaining forrum lame on to to the next one kids these days

13. No support people are getting 5-10k feathers a day what's your problem you Canadian or something?

14. Devs need the money......

15. Its not unfair because their giving banners to the players who work hardest.

16. Hang on a minute... That's ALMOST like paying your hardest working employees more! The outrage!

17. I am on 62k made over 30 in 2 days. I am only 8 k away from banner but i need tk try extra hard tk get 90k

18. I never understood why people still complain even though they are getting free stuff.70k may not be attainable for you op but there are many others who try harder and put more effort into their hunt for feathers which is why they deserve banners. Good luck to all with your hunting️I'm rocking 3,000