Understanding ATA: My 2014 field trip (part one)

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by The_Philosopher, Jun 16, 2015.

1. I think Phil is making the right point. Upgrading the game for users don't pay the bill. Maybe is it possible for some players to help ATA to develop the game to the wishes of kaw community. Im talking about small changes. Just need people with knowledge hoe to do it and ATA to give information about the program.

2. i saw the site that says 10k/day but thats USA and Iphone only if im not mistaken

3. Yeah. I saw the same site. So it must be more.

4. I wonder how much new game development we are funding ? All of it I guess

I'd like to see the percentages of that revenue that go into kaw as compared to other games

Big spenders of kaw would maybe get a wake up call ,or maybe not haha, when they saw where all their money is going

Literally completely funding other games like Smash while this gets put on the back burner

5. You'll find most spenders don't care where their money is going just as long they get the build they want or they can strip that noob who's bothering them.

They spend to help themselves and not to help the game, if they spent to help the game their wouldn't be many spenders

6. Well I think we can all say we are self interested, big spender or not.

7. Lol. Agree though :p

8. Its prob a daily average...#Noobs #thestruggleisreal ## #atasucksthelifeoutofyou #nomorepromos #whyamiusinghashtags