Umbrella Corps/Apocalypse Versus ZAFT

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *Dugger123456789 (01), Sep 25, 2013.

1. Damn. I'm no alt. I'm no *****. And oG or SIC or Demons is never mentioned. :|

2. My first forum post so here goes, Kurt thanks for the praise, but I must say it's the same for us here, we get the regulars hitting but no many others, respect to Ethan, Kurt , Gunner and a few others. Also Queen don't u ever sleep lol. Say what you like but I'm enjoying this and will see y'all in mine or yours news.
    Much respect to all who are still here

3. Always with one eye open Insane! Gotta say since the first time RCA was assigned Zaft Crackdown I've had respect for BlackMagic. I know I'm a pest. Not the biggest build in this osw but my big ️ Makes up for my size 

4. It ain't yr ️ I got my  on queenie 

5. Lmao, mind if I borrow that pic?

6. Violence against women ?? Tsk tsk

7. He looks like a good husband

8. I'd hate to see him whip his kids 

9. All these clans vs each other takes too long to spell so ima just call it the KaW special olympics

10. Bc og and sicniss are to busy failing strips and bashing skellies dtw much  I'm open 20 hrs a day come get some 's kofte aren't doing to hot either failing 400bil strips on a pinned member well done nightmare machine  I was right calling you noobmare lord of the toasters he requests to be called your majesty of the toasters while he wears his tutu and robe waving his wand around like a Harry potter fanboy 

11. It appears that ZAFT has fallen down to only 3 top-50 clans. Is the impact of this war starting to finally get to them? Will ZAFT continue down this losing, grossly outnumbered path, or will they seek refuge from a surrender or mutual cf?

12. [img1001371_10201591966742461_479568500_n.jpg][/img] :lol: