Ulfberht

Discussion in 'Wars' started by saltyfeet, Dec 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lol just like Allison.

You couldnt come up with a decent comeback if your life depended on it.

Anyways why don't you say something true? That might actually hurt. All I see is "You've never made a thread and you always fail"

Clearly don't know what you're talking about.

2. You're a forum bully goldentroll. Nothing more, and like all bullies, you buckle under pressure, and end up whining and whinging.

You make me sick. Go somewhere else.

3. I like to run around town naked

4. I'm not even close to a bully.

If you respect me and you're a decent forumer you get my respect.

Why I "bully" you and op? You're both **** forumers and you disrespected me.

5. Norma, you suck at posting. See, you single out one person which is incorrect form. For singling out a person, you post on their wall, not a thread. You suck norma, you really do. Your self-confidence is far higher than it should be.

6. U just a troll golden. Not a forumer, a troll. I cant even say ur a player. If u were, u would be all over my newsfeed by now. Thing is, u aint got the smarts dude.

7. @ sorry goldentroll. Why would i care about respect you? Who are you? Some forum Tryhard is all.

I doubt op cares about respect from you either. Kaw more goldentroll. Spend a dollar and buy a propak or something.

Really.

8. Omg he wants respect!!! Lolololol

9. Says the 10 year old trying to type?

And this is a username.

you just openly admitted that I was a troll, why are you still talking to me?

10. Learn how to spell

11. Tis is tow u stpell

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.