Ulfberht

Discussion in 'Wars' started by saltyfeet, Dec 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. If that makes u feel better then mascot it is

2. A mascot, a noob and a grammar nazi all in 1!

3. @Norma_jean

Nobody asked you or forced you to read my post either.

Nobody asked forced or wants you to post euther

4. Op is so dumb he/she/it can't even spell or use correct grammar how old are you 9?

5. @ mascot. You think being able to form complete sentences makes you smart?

What are you 8 years old? Idiot. You would best serve yourself by staying off forum, probably even kaw.

Delete the app

6. Norma jean fail trolling isn't helping your reputation at allz

7. @norma, yeah. If you can't form a complete sentence you're stupid.

And don't worry, your forum posts aren't anything special. Maybe you need friends.

8. @ goldenFool. That's right nobody did, but I'm not the one complaining incessantly about having my time wasted. You are

9. TL;DR only an idiot like golden would try to shove that wall of text to convince us of his failed arguments. Y? Cuz he cant handle of it by himself. His brain is empty

10. Ok guys calm down and PARTY!!!!!!

11. You're complaining about me complaining?

Don't look now but you're making yourself look stupid.

12. Saltyfeet WTF

13. Someone please talk to zor. Hes just dying for attention

14. The bottom line is. Op has the right to make a thread on forum as freely as anybody does.

Op has the right to use the forum to make a name for himself as much as the next person.

Pigs like goldentryhard always appear on othe people's threads, trying to make a name for themselves with their fail, instead of doing it on their own threads.

Tell us a story of your kaw exploits goldentroll, oh.. That's right. You don't have any.

Good luck op. I don't agree with your methods or style, but I love reading kaw drama.

15. Same here ali

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.