Ulfberht

Discussion in 'Wars' started by saltyfeet, Dec 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It was funny but not "haha funny."

It was more of an awkward funny

2. I think it's stupid when people judge others by how many losses they have.

I mean I could have 0 losses and 100 wins while doing pvp.

All I need is an xtal and pots.

3. Oh and BTW some peor can be judged.

Like silph.

4. Op can count to potato

5. Lmfao maybe I should start farming you too- I'm in that clan

6. Golden troll seems like a smart guy so......how else can people judge whether someone just hits eb?Losses almost 200k and less than 2k losses with a 85 defender badge = eb pro
    Golden troll has a few losses the 85 defender badge so not a total noob
    My favs are loud mouths that "war" and still have the fresh 500 defenses on their recent achievement badges
    I'm not a big fan of the Lb cattle but they won't hit you much or fill your newsfeed cause most of them have the best pvp achievement the stripping badge

7. I'll reply to ur nonsense in a lil bit u chumps

8. well I can probably guess why they aren't bothering with hitting you back, scout bombing you repeatedly to zero you is boring. They can't actually damage you since you have nothing to lose as a pure spy; in the same sense that repeat spy attacks without stripping is essentially annoying but ineffective.

9. If you use all pots then you'll most likely win.

If you use half pots or no pots you will most likely lose.

10. @bedlam. You stated the obvious oh u genious. Smart is not your think uh?

11. @baby. Generally speaking, people post because of their own interests, not yours you fool. You didnt like it? Then scram!

12. @ logical. What the hell u talk about? You are a certified noob! U just started chump. You have never hit anything other than an eb! You funny tho! And a noob

13. Thing* (my bedlam post)

14. Do they have Rosetta Stone for English?

If so, when's your birthday salty...

15. Always goldentroll spending most of his life in kaw forums. And his momma basement

16. So you've ee-ed a few times, and threatened a few players here and there. Suddenly that makes you less of a noob than the players you're calling noobs?

533 battle losses with over 17,000 wins. Yep, no eb hitting done by you at all.

17. Since when have they had basements under bridges idiot?

18. Ive seen a lotta your posts. 96 % of forumers think you r just garbage. A loser with no life so u vent ur frustration overhere

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.