UA on Android

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by ViX, Feb 11, 2017.

1. BUMP. FIX IT DEVS.

2. I gotta say... My lg g5 has better camera then those overpriced icrap device...
    Android ftw!

3. *Descends into this thread on glorious PC platform*

Ha ha HA HA. Filthy ARM based mobile peasants! Upgrade to the better x86 platform! Join me and accend to PC Godhood!

Also I did not know UA sometimes doesn't work on Android. Does this not also affect Indy? Does that mean than you have a slightly reduced chance of winning Indy if most of your team are Android users and opposing Cr has UA and most IOS?

4. You don't make more gold hitting with ua :roll:

5. So, I did some testing and you beauties were completely right! Our devs have identified the issue and looking into possible solution.

6. BOOM! Done! Fixed! Our devs are the best!

[​IMG]

7. Like the thread I've noticed this as well through my android/iPhone and thanks Devs

8. While I appreciate that it's finally fixed, I have to say, this thread is almost a month old, grant said he'd look into it on the sixteenth, support said it was fixed on the second. If I hadn't pressed support more would it have ever actually gotten fixed..?

9. Yeah, sorry about that. It took awhile because ours and devs' hands were really busy and, to be frank, it was relatively low on a priorities list. I had some time today, so I borrowed someone's Android phone and just did a bunch of testing to confirm it. Once that was done, finding an actual fix was surprisingly easy.

10. I'm not that worried about it, just kind of sucks for those on android that have had this issue for quite some time. It should have been a simple coding error so I didn't expect it to take that long.

Also- Me & Herokin's testing wasn't enough? :p

PS: I tested when you said it was fixed also :p

11. Rip all my wasted mith. But thank you for the fix

12. Better late than never. Thank you devs.