TYGA fight back !!!!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ISS_MR-T_ISS, Jun 25, 2012.

1. What was the point of this thread op? To brag ( fail ), to try and gain whatever little respect you can grasp from MrBiscuit ( fail ), or to try and convince the Stripper Club your the big badasses who are winning this war ( fail )?

2. Hey guys I finals got pinned (for about 10 min .:rolleyes: I know right) and it took there number 3 to finally do it lmao  Join  The Strippers Club When not in osw so good luck EB Plus some stripping fun 

3. I am deeply saddened.

How am I suppose to strip you of you are naked already.

:(

Can you buy some allies.

Even the 10 k ones. It will make me feel better :|

4. @ dealer (your #1)

5. Ouch he bit me.

Must be awake.

I'll do it when he's sleeping 

6. Tyga please please please please please please please please fight back

7. @ op , I Don't like your clan, Reason: one of your member thinks 3 hits is farming. And next thing he dose is posts on WC that I'm open and makes some fail threads about
    Me, no hard feelings taken.

8. How many people have I stripped op.

I've stripped 3. Ha a bloody nose. Op u trying to make me lol.

/)_- op /)_-

9. Respect to you strippers club, cause you are the top boys at bullying much smaller clans and then turning a small victory into a world beating event  I was merely pointing out that tyga had you on your arse just for a few precious moments in our 1 month history respect

10. Can I just say,

Your clan WAS much bigger but your bigger and wimpier members ran away.

So :rolleyes:

11. Hmmmm I don't remember posting a bad *** thread on the forum.

Looking for respect.

Next time get some evidence backing up your claim. :roll:

I don't remember u having us up our arise ?:roll:

12. Well I have tried to be nice but this is proof some people should not own a clantheir will be no quarter given to tyga 3 times your owner has lied you might want to relocate since moose has taken 3 of your clans and disband them I think this might be #4

13. Wow I was in Tyga at some point and remember I said ‘was' so don't start attacking me to lol but how did all the start I just nosey

14. Ikr how u do that type of face

15. Not trying to be rude but Tyga u got your self in this situation do u kinda deserve it maybe not b2b stripping but it teaches ya a lesson but from what iv heard its Aidars fault so... Awkward I don't mean to be rude to anyone