Twin path events and their fairness

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Kezzer, Apr 10, 2015.

1. I'll make it simple I get 12 bil a hour from hte 1 unload + bonus or maybe 10. Somewhere close to that.if I unload on a target fb I may get 6-7 with pots used which drops it back down. No simpler example than that

2. Ps I'm not farming alt or opening myself to friends like ps do either

3. Idc ur wrong about my build.
    Tell your story not mine.
    Who cares about what others do anyways.

Read again and not between the lines

Make up a story for someone else

4. Oooo she fiesty.

She ah keepa.

You murried?

#NoCreepin

5. Not feisty just factual lol
    Someone has been drinking the kool aid
    All hits r OSW nooblet needs a lil sleep

6. #DropBuild

6k Helms.......

7. I think with the shards it was too long because you constantly had to be on to protect your stash from being stolen. Now I don't see this being a problem.

The reason we have a duo PvE event is that the devs want to soak as much cash out of us as they can Two shots are better than one. However i feel in most people's minds the PvP is more prestigious. I hate to be an APOC member and finish top ten in the EB event like last time. Embarrassing and a win for Zaft.

8. CHAOS is ZAFT CARNAGE. not APOC
    Sat on him all night n not up once either

9. Shard drops are equal... I have a few accounts. Some hansel, some attack.

All have the same amount of shards in the end and all have done equal unloads (attack has not been using any spies at all and hansel hasn't been using any attacks at all)

10. This.

11. Good for you neither do I...OSW

12. Devs need to cut the 5top k and 2.5k thing and just make it 1k and 2.5k then top 1000, 500, 100, 10

13. What he said.

14. Haha facts are facts I make less on event. Maybe the stealthy easy to hide in pin dtw I mean ps builds have dif results. But this build has no such advantage

15. And your more than welcome to show me how I'm a noob also .

16. Support to too long. Said it b4 n im sticking to it. Pvp events need to stay a week max or less

17. make it 1 week should be sufficient.2 week is too long.

18. 2 weeks isn't enough time. Start a 3 mos. 6 mos. And a 1 year pvp/pve event to opt into....

19. Support!!!!!!!!!!! 

20. If you only want a quick pvp ...then war. If you want a quick pve ...then eb. I'd like kaw to get a gaming license and paramutualise this game.
    Add an iPod or iPhone or iwatch to prizes like other games.