TVP no match exploid

Discussion in 'Wars' started by MP__II_S0uL_II__, Nov 23, 2013.

1. I agree with dropping the TVP. It is a waste of time. Just a simple mith reimbursement for the losing clan would suffice.

TVP was put in for the folks that complained their clan couldn't win and it was draining their resources.

Simply giving back a percentage of what they invested in the war would suffice. War simply has a winner and a loser. I warred many times and had to buy mith because the TVP was not in place.

I say reimburse a percentage because the entire format of the game has a cost if you lose something. If u drop an ally, you do not get your full amount of gold. Same with pots. Thusly, if u lose a war, u should get back like 90% or so of the mith u invested.

Many folks set alarms to war and then fall asleep because of the antiquated 15 minutes wait time to hit the TVP.

Just my 2 cents. Feel free to resume your normal kaw activities. Ty for reading

️

2. A reason to keep this from deliberate failing-

Newer clans struggle to compete with the massive bfe of other clans. Maybe they're too small to do the ebs so they're only option to even the playing field is get a few no matches and intentionally failed wars and use the equipment to get better matches, hey even do better ebs so they can grow into a legit big EE clan. Ever though of that?

3. I want to war and only can buy 6. Now I lost war and do TVP and get 6. How am I going to compete ever if I can't ever get more than 6?

4. Quite simple... Keep 6 bought

Then save up enough to buy another 8 Mithy bars o_O then u cast a 6 mith spell, buy another 6 mith, buy other mith spell, buy 2 more mith, use the other 2 mith spells. Problem=solved

5. @ Jensational, my point to remove TVP is nothing to do with exploits. I warred all of season 2, in a clan that lost a lot of matches. As I'm in GMT timezone and most of the matches favour US players, I stayed up very late to war. I then had to sit up even longer and suffer TVP to get Mith back. I sat and watched as numerous players left and didn't contribute to the EB's completion, whilst other clan members waited patiently for it to finish. As other EBs pay more too, we really don't need this. That's it!

6. Tvp exploits still hav it's commercial value  more clans might join ee (which may Improve matching) and hoping to get a ez/free match. Do also consider the possibility of opponents crystaling on the tvp clans. Maybe tats y dev hav not clamp down on these clans despite the fact tat it has been going on for some time 

7. I believe tvp is a good thing...it give those that are actually trying to war a way to get moths when we get a no match...i had 2no matches yesterday...would have liked to have had but2 wars but didnt happen....while i canteen make 50-60 Mith in the tvp...i made some...suck it up...it is usually finished before the war would have started anyways