TVP for no match war 7

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Mahamatra, Nov 20, 2013.

1. 1 mith for ever 5 actions in this mission impossible seems like a good compensation...

10 if noone bothers to let anyone know what is going to happen now and tvps start failing all around...

2. My clan did with only 6 of us active. ...

3. Did what?

Not this tvp for sure. It is still on the 50v50 strength, but only 10 man teams have to face it now...

4. I'm bot gonna burn xtals on this eb. It could've easily been finished without the usage of xtals. If the devs don't give a compensation for the time lost, they've probably done it knowingly.

5. It does not concern me, you insulted me and my people!

6. blah blah blah/cry cry cry /i want this we deserve that/you are not owed anything in life…your momma should have told you that :/

7. Not saying you did, but tvp for no match was an exploit waiting to happen. Most elegant solution would have been just to reset any active spell counters (I.e. estoc edge/rancor) and have done with it. The fact that you might be struggling with tvp that hasn't been reset to the 10v10 setting (if that is the case) is ultimately a relic of the over complication of a game mechanic that was never really necessary. It's been previously suggested that TVP is an over complication and I'm inclined to agree.

8. A good thing devs listen to feedbacks, forum posts, mod interventions, so they changed it for the tvps of the losing sides of tonight's war ..... NOT...

9. Email support fastest way they might see

10. Chaos Wars

C'mon guys... No one told you that you had to war with a broken incomplete system... The devs even told you it was going to be crazy and ****** up... No more threads on this PLEASE... No one actually cares... Just ask the Devs... Why do you think nothing has been said? How long has it been?

11. Well I care if you don't then get your ass out of the thread.

12. we dont get rancor curse, we cant hit tvp. Pls bring us mith

13. Szef..... Talk talk talk... Email support and quit wasting space k?

Thanks bye

14. Which version of TVP are we going to get now? LOL

15. You will get to know that in the near future szef 

16. War 8, no match again.

50v50 tvp again

I am going to bed ...

17. Another 400k blue bar on TVP thank you devs