TVP Farmers Fix

Discussion in 'Wars' started by SE-Phoenix-SE, Jan 6, 2014.

1. This is a dumb idea. I have been fighting no mithril wars for a couple days trying to train a clan full of players that have no EE war experience. They are behind all the so-called EE clans as they don't have two seasons worth of mithril equipment. If you think it's fun losing every single war so that players can learn openings and how to SKO your damn mistaken. The VP EB keeps them going and hopefully they can get a little equipment while they're at it.

As such, I don't support. And I unloaded on you OP just so I don't have to farm an EB, I can farm you.

2. Rosters are going to be increased, TVP will be removed, the match up system still sucks. Now please tell me how this: (1) helps improve the game, (2) adds an incentive for smaller clans to participate in EE??

3. There's no need to fix this issue. The devs monitor it and when it happens too much they step in.

4. There ain't nothing to support here. Those guys are doing what they can to get mithril, the way they can. No clans let these guys in to war as they do not have the build, cash, xtals, equipment, BFA, etc.

But guess what the devs made that mithril equipment so much better that people would want it. And guess what again, they stopped you from buying mithril and capped it at 6. Why? Loads of reasons that only benefit the devs, not the player base.

So let the poor guys get the little mithril they can in the way they can. Why rain on someone's party when they aren't bothering you.

The only issue is that the devs haven't a clue how to make the system and algorithms run to be able to cater to all and get a GOOD system in place.

So ya'll should be spending your time banging the doors of the Ape HQ and asking them to fix their ****, not running after poor souls trying to get somewhere in a game.