Trump's Immigration ban

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by -_slim-shady_-, Jan 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Please don't join the military as we don't like pipe smoking conspiracy theorists in our ranks. Have a good day and enjoy your freedom of speech.

2. Lmao what are you even saying? Did he post a conspiracy theory?? I think he just posted an opinion. Get off your military high horse.

3. He said during the primary that "America is a land for all people no matter race or religion as long as they come legally" and he just banned people because of religious reasons(not all Muslims are terrorists) and those who seek a safe place to live and take their families while they fleed from ISIS and Trump refused them

4. Ok so the military is full of close minded people? Because the majority of people I've met who were in the military don't support Trump (just like the majority of Americans)

5. Funny I don't know any that voted for Hillary. Your just like the rest of the snowflakes who want to cry about the election but couldn't bring themselves to vote when their opinions mattered.

Do you wonder what those of us did Wednesday morning in 2012 when Mitt Romney lost the election? We went to work, why don't you embrace the reality of your next four years and vote next time instead of complaining. If you did vote this time then kudos to you but realize that Republicans own the Senate, the House, the Presidancy, and soon the majority vote in the Supreme Court. Zugzwang 

6. Private snowflake

7. Lol it's always funny how people assume things or when they can't make a complete thought they resort to the word snowflake so after that word I stop reading but I bet it goes something about next 4 years and Trump so my rebuttal is this
    1 he still has his business ties
    2 hasn't released his taxes
    3 barred a America citizen from entering America to day
    Also he has many different suits coming to him so I bet in 3 or 4 months he will be impeached (idk if he will be impeached and removed but the chance is high he will be) but it is really amazing that you glossed over the fact of the Americans who voted 89% voted against Trump

8. Amazes me that you obsess over the popular vote. You do know what the electoral college is right? I could care less about trump tbh. I'm just tired of the liberal agenda we have had to endure for the past 8 years.

9. You do know Trump said the electoral college is unconstitutional?

And by the why the electoral college is unconstitutional

10. Nice try Slim  I'm just going to leave you to your own alternative reality now.

11. Mods you failed me lol I requested a lock about 1 or 2 hours ago

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.