Trump's Immigration ban

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by -_slim-shady_-, Jan 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. We have yet to face ISIS man to man and they are more then likely to attack Americans unlike the other terror groups but I mean this is also bad because they could have something (chemical, nuclear) weapon they want to use on Americans

But even that is more moral then what you propose to slaughter innocent people who are not associated with the terror group at all

2. Lmfao wow...youre obviously confused or listening to the wrong sources. Still no proposal, so ill take it youre just salty killary supporter and wont be entertaining this further.

Silly millenials

3. Lol assuming makes you look stupid but whatever have fun with an outdated (and morally corrupt) way of thinking

4. Morals dont come into play when talking about the protection of our people. By any means i say. Yalls generation are so soft. Go grab you a cupcake and leave this to men. And while you want to fight them man to man they are practicing ways to catch us off guard like with planes and bombs on side of streets in our cities..ironic

Best offense is a good defense. This order is perfect approach.

5. Morales protect our people without them why don't we just kill all Americans so the terrorists can't you know let God sort us out and what happened to you leaving? And I'm pretty sure your generation put us into debt

6. Anyone who thinks banning an entire group of people based on their heritage is clearly a racist /nativist. We are supposed to be a country of free and tolerant people. We fought a war against the tyranny of a monarchy with absolute control. It's not the millennial generation that is weak, grow up and move on. We are a united nation, we need to start focusing on our problems together instead of arguing the errors and faults. It's clear that Trump is trying to change this country, but we should ask ourselves is this the precedent we really should be setting ? Our nation is great but we still need to grow. Have faith in each other, I will always believe in the power of solidarity. I don't think it's correct that we have created an atmosphere that provokes fear. I just hope our leader and citizens will have serenity. If not for ourselves then do it for our future generations.

-Ninja

7. So you ignoring the Carter ban on all immigration from islamic countries during Iran hostage crisis?

8. I don't want to sound racist but if ur race is a terrorist race then they have no right to be allowed in country regardless if they are good or bad

9. Oh and ask yourself this, why are Muslims having kids when they know there country is bad? Right

10. You people are so selfish.. Blind cattle that foloow their herd scared of everyone being a wolf. In truth your shepherd is the wolf and hides amongst the sheep.

Btw i was am a ex trump supporter. And i say the support lightly as if i saw nothing bad with him beforehand. So try and kabel me a liberal demicrat fake newsist snowflake if you want lol. That shows your arrogance, and my innocence.

11. Have to disagree with you here
    There is no such thing as a "terrorist race". Just extremists in every race.

A few years ago, a Christian extremist came into a Sikh temple and gunned down many people. The time he came at was when the women make the langar (meal) for the occasion and the kids come early to play with friends outside beforehand. The dude killed many innocent women and children, then either killed himself or had a shootout with police, can't remember which.
    Do understand that the Sikh religion stands for anyone who needs help. Anyone is allowed into the temple and can eat the langar (meals) free of cost. I've seen many homeless people do so, and they are appreciative of it.

Need another example? A Christian woman pushed a man onto the tracks of a subway train. He died. Her response to this? She thought he was Muslim. He wasn't, but that just makes it more disgusting, that an innocent man died because of the stupidity of an individual.

Going by those examples, some Christians are also terrorists (racist acts that resulted in death anyways for the second example) and thus, none should be allowed either, good or bad.

12. Christians also have terror groups but Trump didn't ban them actually he said they are allowed with no background checks if they are fleeing ISIS countries or countries affected by ISIS so.....Why didn't he ban them

13. This is about the Trump adminstration not the Carter

14. Please define what a terrorist is?

15. A murderer is a terrorist...

Drive by shootings?
    America glorifies the gangster mentality.

16. The definition of a terrorist can change drastically based on the accuser. Trump deems radical islamists as terrorists.

Yet hit.ler deemed jews as terrorist. Violent actions are nit required to be cinsidered a terrorist and this view can be twisted onto anyone whether it be justified or malice.

17. Wait a minute jimmy carter in 1979 did the same thing put a ban on them

18. All about the location Nighthawk
    If 5 Americans were killed in Boston it would be mass murder
    Those 5 killed in the middle east would be victims of terrorists.
    Just wondering what the locals in Iraq and Afghanistan label American service men and woman who have killed civilians
    Would they not be considered as terrorist within those countries?

19. Now this is what I think I think all borders to america should be closed until we get our vets an home less people an starving kids fed but if you can fully support yourself then put in for a visa an come visit if you can live by constitution

20. Do you know what happened to the world the last time US went into isolationism?..

I'll give you a hint.. it took some event in Hawaii to wake them out of it..

My point is.. both US and the western democratic world better be careful to not cut each other off with isolationism cos this time around, US may wake up too late from the tyrannical forces bent on dominating the world.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.