Trump prostesting gone too far??

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Lirik, Apr 7, 2016.

1. Trump pandering? To what? Saying you might actually possibly enforce a few laws that are already there. Finish or strengthen a wall that's half asked done already. Apparently knowing someone's record and still voting for them is actually dumb and seems some maybe got wise about it. How Washington works? It doesn't unless you're well let's leave it at that. And if you think trump is pandering I'm curious as to what you think others currently running or have run do? It's blatantly pretty obvious how you feel or think. I tend to think running a presidential ad is Spanish is pandering and that's just a start. I would continue as to what pandering really is but some of you misguided folks will cry to devs mods again. So back to watching the side show I mean so called presidential elections and waits to see 2 brokered conventions on both sides.

2. Like what?

Either way, there are some people who do not believe in Political Correctness.

3. The debates were designed for the American people to see how or what that person would do on certain things but that has changed over the years and has become more of an entertainment program

As far as trump being a racist if he was one then he wouldn't have all different races working for him that is all media lies

You want to know his stance on policy because the debates are not getting to it then you might want to read his book or go to his presidential canadate website

Pandering how about the Colorado election process that took place last Saturday where people who were delegate for their counties did not get a chance to place their vote because they were told they were not delegates but found out after the fact