True Spartans vs Killers United OSW

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Aug 13, 2013.

1. Lmao a1 what did I tell you? I told you that they wouldn't learn and it wouldn't be long till they were in another osw

2. Lol another osw but this will be short lol. I thought ku was half destroyed last time lol now they most likely be fully done for unless they get cf and fast XD

3. @jarmes

Thanks for that. I did find it odd TS would hit for no reason. Does KU have a different version of events?

4. [​IMG]

GOOOOOOOOOOOO TS.......... :)

5. You aren't a ******* news reporter op, so shut the **** up and keep your nose up your ass where it belongs, instead if in other players business. Thank you, and have a WONDERFUL day  :lol: 

6. Update.

Here is an opinion from a ku guest.

seprot and angel were just there for war 6 as far as i know ,the next day undead another guest join the farm ,members and admin warned them to keep it fair and be 2 vs 2 but they keep on going but at no point while i was there i see a KU hit a True Spartan

7. Because you can 'see' people from your clan hitting others. If they don't report you don't see . The people getting hit see things though....

8. Yes you can you noob! If you manage to find where they live, sit and observe closely, you can see the tapping occur.. The glorious tapping!! Yes, yes I say, you can see someone hitting

9. I am corrected. By properly stalking your clan mates you can see them hitting. 

10. Didn't mean to call you out like that.. Now I feel bad ahhhhhh, ima go stalk someone.

11. Am i the only one who is going to say support to KU? :lol:

12. Reserved.

13.  
    ✯☠CƦ/KøTҒE/ ŦṨ/ ₩ØG/ՏƎ/ĦᎥŦ☠✯

14. Ehh root for the underdog.. Go KUPhil you've got quite a few osws to report on

15. There is a post about KU and OSW.. Written by co-owner. Gives more details.