True Spartans - Recruitment Thread

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by The_Merovingian, Jul 24, 2012.

1. I'm not a member of the family, but TS let me join for a few days when TGL first came out. Everyone there was great, and I was the recipient of several odd stares for laughing at cc while in public. 

Just the two cents of your friendly neighborhood unknown. 

2. ️amo la mia famiglia️

3. XD I agree this clan is TOO AMAZING! All the hottest in kaw is found here ;)

4. Love this family TS for life.

Seriously been part of the family for about a week now in TSW awesome group of people all around nothing but respect given if respect is shown keep it up folks im a lifer haha.

5. Support

KotFE

6. No Support. How Can You Be True Spartans? Is There Such A Thing As Fake Spartans?

7. HELP..HELP..somebody please help me, these Spartans have me locked in a little room under the stairs...they have forced me, against my will, to watch men dressed in full fishnets and high heels box each other, as well as very strange male and goat interactions....I'm scarred for life  ....I feel this is the only chance I have to escape....please if u can read this....HELP ME!!!!! Before it's tooo late 

8. Scout king 

9. YES...it's true Minxy, here is my trophy to prove it ....it's purrty isn't it 

10. Lalalalalalalalala, LA DE DA DE DA DE DA

11. I'm jelly may have to scout u more often 

12. POWAAAH TS

13. Bump for new recruits