Truce: -DSa2- & Reapers Legion

Discussion in 'Wars' started by sten_the_destroyer, Jan 6, 2013.

1. Re: Truce: -DSa2-

It's ok your thread I've completely derailed already... Not mine

2. Bahaha ares leave the troll alone he needs to go back to trolling forums while his newsfeed fills up

3. Re: Truce: -DSa2-

So first the newsfeed is empty... And then it's filling up... Wow figure out one bro

4. Re: Truce: -DSa2-

Which*

5. Re: Truce: -DSa2-

the thread has served its purpose youve derailed nothing although your rants however illogical they may be are amusing to say the least

6. Hey I thought it would be empty but you have kindly informed me that its not so I corrected my info. Unless you have something else to add? lol

7. Re: Truce: -DSa2-

Rants? Meh merely a sight of anger in them, and if that's all there is to that apology... Than wow step up guys

8. Re: Truce: -DSa2-

mere anger? lol I suppose and step it up bahaha im going to shut up before I get ignorant. lets just say ive been in your clan before they were wits sub clan. lets not talk about stepping up anything lmao

9. Whoaaa  ok reapers we are done here we have new targts in cc get in der ares 

10. Re: Truce: -DSa2-

What do you mean 'were' they still are, awww your drawing the line already but its been so much fun knocking this thread off topic

11. Re: Truce: -DSa2-

Lol 'Reapers' there is only 2 of you on this thread... And 8 in your clan, and a new target... BADASS!!!

12. Re: Truce: -DSa2-

I think I won TROLLOLOLOLOL