Trick To Boost Moth Drops

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by IlIlIlIlI-Versa-IlIlIlIlI, Dec 18, 2013.

1. I just did 2 HTE:

In the first One i did 88 actions and gained 18 moths. Normal hitting without pots or mithri.

In the Second i did 142 actions and gained 55 moths. Only using the Battle fury (1mith) spell.

(in both HTE i used spies AND troops)

2. Ok, if you're going to use pots and mith, it would be nicer if you also used the same number of actions for both tests. I can't convert and set the two tests equal to each other since I don't have the ratios

3. So...does it actually work?

4. Depends, need more information, one guy can't get this done in a couple days :lol:

5. Lol, I'll be waiting. :)

6. Attack builds make gold per hit in eb while spies rewards come after eb along with drops, I got 12000 fangs from 2 xtals per eb an unloading troops an Skimmin spies

7. 2 crystals per EB, I refuse. Lol

8. It seems that is what everyone must do now, it depends on the feedback I get of the drops here and now because they could be different from fangs

9. Actually what you need is a light. Moths are attracted to the light.

10. Trick is easy - use your stronger side only

11. Im gonna test this, im a atk build with a decent amount of spys, gonna do the exact same unload on the same eb with one go of just atk, one with just my low spy and one with both, gonna use the same items each times- ill post the numbers tomorrow after ive done it

12. Tried out hitting tsg without using spies and found no increase in moth drops or end payout,10 moths using troops n spies and 10 without spies end bonus stayed around the same.It seems TSG is one of the worse eb,s for drops followed by SS(the new SS) which only drops 75

13. Anaconda, try skimming your spies then, you may be on that mystical plunder curve for these drops :lol:

14. I saw a slight increase with just atk and not using my spys

15. For 74 attack actions, no spies, I got a 5b reward and 91 fangs in a Haunting: The Escape. Hope this helps..

16. KUZMICH should give a little tip since he was top of fang lb n is currently on top right now according to kaw admins post

17. It doesnt work... it didnt even work during fang event

18. Not for you, but if definitely yields results for others. So yes, it does work

19. I'm a spy I made 450 in one eb with only 66 hits yet every other eb I get between 40-50. The eb has been escape. Weird I know. I have a screenshot but I don't know how it happened. Maybe I forgot to unload spies but I doubt it.

20. Support! Found this out during fangs too