Tribute to the Fearless

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by KOT_-InAction-_PHE, Apr 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ^ I'm not entirely appreciative of how you made your last post look like I said that iZombie. Please edit, or I will have to report that... I said nothing of wc trolls or osw fighters. Thanks

2. I have debated that with many friends in years. This being a game, does not excuse people from the responsibility of being a decent person. It is no different in everything else. The people are real. Their emotions are real too.

3. For someone of that size, you'd think they would know the TOU. Eeeeeeeek
    @Izombie

4. Lol Suptis. I imagine it was a simple mistake. Don't post forums much myself, and did the same thing my second response I believe lol. Had to edit my reply out of the "quotes" thing. Now I know

5. This guy is a system war champ. He should be the best and at the top of the list. I can see why he's so mad and upset over a forum that he should be spearheading

6. Again, I believe I understand where you are coming from Bionic. But this op isn't dedicated to those with perfection as their goal. I was a close and long tine friend of wolf. He fought for so many things you may not ever hear of, Bionic. iZombie already has his recognition- his name trumpets it to the world. The fearless in this op are the ones that have trudged through difficulty to stand for something. Wrong or right, in your opinion, that's fine. They still stood tall.

Not many people fight when there is no personal gain, and the only glory they get is to see kaw change ever so slightly, with zero recognition.

I have spoken to iZombie, but he is unwilling to help me recognize others I know nothing about thus far

7. Ok Rogue, at your wish. My apologies.

and @iZombie- I am a peaceful player, always have been. Fairy as you would call it. I'm happy with that. Yes, I am scared. I have seen first hand what wolf went through. He has been kind in keeping me apart from those dealings. If this is the only safe way I can offer Tribute to the fearless, then so be it.

8. What the plushtoy is this? Like.. 3 real fighters and then a bunch of eb fairy wall warriors lol. Do some research and post the real ones if ur gonna post any 

9. Fake news cuz I'm not on the list

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.