Training Camp Year 1: Complete

Discussion in 'Wars' started by TlllRIIIAlIlCIlIilllAIIIN, May 22, 2015.

1. Found out what happened to the lemmings I'm Yafail..

Rest in Pee!

2. Where's all yafi? They have became more obedient and humble now... That's good.

At least they have learnt a lesson... ;)

3. I was just kidding. Don't need to go for the feelings. Gees 

4. Honestly, Apoc needs to keep IDD out of their mouths.

IDD isn't "Riding" New Age glory. They have helped us drain strips for awhile now. They have also been in OSW against Kings-Loughe since November of 2013.

That is an OSW going on 2 years.

IDD was the only clan to step up and say screw that when Zaft declared OSW with New Age last December also, given that they was still in OSW and we were in OSW.

Apoc did not declare OSW against Zaft until Zaft broke the CF.

So I ask, apoc, don't demean a clan that you have no proper knowledge of and one that has been at war with the same clan that you are at war with longer than you.

By nature, we are sorta on the same side at this moment. Please don't ruin a good thing, no matter how temporary it is.

5. No1curr. Rest in pee

6. Cast yellow for support

Rest in pee.

7. Pmsl.......its a pity na dont osw as well as they do propaganda. .
    Just know that those in the know are well aware na turtled n self pinned on hte for a year with yafi getting minimal inc.

Your reputation as hardcore was lost many months ago.

However I would like to congratulate yous on being one of the most successful hte ckans in kaw.

Ps .... im still waiting on twicc making me famous as per his wall posts .
    I need more than 12 hours of inc to be upset haha

8. Lol what's even more pitiful is there are well over 150 yafi accts that you can't even call pitiful because they reset their accounts to get out of osw against NA.

If that alone doesn't speak for NA's osw prowess, then I think you may need a translator

9. Trandlstor.....

Ill translate for u.

Na starting getting inc from a clan bigger than them so they turtled

Its not a bad thing my wee boy love teenage mutant ninja turttles so I show him your clan n he loves it

10. I would like to thank parsfan here for pointing out the strategy that has helped keep NA in the game while multiple clans, families, and hell even entire alliances crumbled and fell at our feet.

Here we sit behind our turtle shells with our pizza and our friends, entertaining the wee lads in our spare time

11. Thanks monk I aim to please .

U shouldnt be ashamed of your clans inability to pvp ....unfortunately u have membs that only wanna hit hte when twicc pays for it I look forward to the rebirth of na qhich I can tell from this thread yous are planning but just remember . ... we know u guys pansied out from osw with yafi n I personally knowyafi membs who sit with 500+ b out with no inc

12. Yawnnn.. Finally one yafi is here. Still trying to act tough, so funny! So many of u got banned lol.. weaklings

13. Yup, i had 3-5trillions out but no inc for months. He had 2trillions out. Her grandma had god knows how many trillions out. Arrgg.. This is boring

14. Yafi wannabe*

Also, no one got banned. Please refrain from any and all accusations.

We all know yafi reset because NA was beating the crap out of their entire alliance. Not because of any other circumstances.