TRADING MITH FOR XTALS!!!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by __Breaking-U-Down__, Jun 29, 2013.

1. War xtals available after matchup only!

For the price of 10mith/xtal so u cant buy em from the marketplace. You'd have to budget mith accordingly after a victory. And if u lose then it's even more of a mith drain!

S U P P O R T !!!!!! (...for the children!)

2. So what that would make the xtals u do buy from marketplace what? Eb xtals? Semi support ^^

3. its better if we say 30miths/xtal

S U P P O R T! ! ! !

4. Not a bad idea, but
    1: devs won't allow this, because they are greedy as every other developer
    2. It's too easy to gain mith imo

5. good idea, but we cant remove devs breads and homes, so maybe like 50 mith=1xtal... would be more fair... although... Support! :)

6. SUPPORT!!! It will b nice if Devs can change or repaint Xtals picture n it only can b use during War.it just a though to add on or Devs can created another EE Trial called "Xtals War"

7. Support any idea where you are able to get crystals without spending $$

8. How about making new quests? Gives new Xtals and devs don't have the think of how people stack up Xtals. The devs can decide how much new quests they want to make.

9. 20 mith= 1 war xtal

10. Best idea wouldn't be this... Devs will lose money and those apes love their monehs...

A better concept would be: EE Xstalls are 25% off (if bought after the WOC message AND USED IN WAR). You have a limit of 2 Xstalls per day, and if the xstalls aren't used in the EE then you devs take like 500m-2b per xstall NOT USED. This just enforces the rule so people dont buy loads of cheap xstalls.

Opinions?

11. I would support 100 mith = 1 xtal
    That way you would have to war and couldn't just mass buy em, and only the people that really didn't simply want/couldnt purchase with real money would buy em

12. Better than nothing right?

13. To all the people saying more than 6mith per crystal you aren't understanding OP's idea. The idea is this, I'm a guy with ZERO xstals but I want to war. I could go to quests but I already completed them and used the xstals. What can I do now? Oh yea, I can spend 3x more than I could possibly make off using the xstal for EBs and buy an xstal for 6mith or approximately 6bill at my size. Therefore it would take 12bill to get the two xstals required for war. The most I could possibly make off those two xstals is 4bill. Net Loss right? Except I can use those xstals to WAR! This would increase participation in wars, and I don't think it would hurt devs pocketbooks. The few guys who buy 2 xstals per war will be offset by all the new people who buy xstals to join their clan who is newly warring!

14. Make it 100mith per xtl....lol

15. Also make mith back from vanished paladin to the amount the warriors have used.....otherwise people ll just war for uvp and xtl for free

16. Make xtals 7 mith so you have to war for them, then, I'd support. Eb noobs don't deserve this, only warriors