TRADING MITH FOR XTALS!!!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by __Breaking-U-Down__, Jun 29, 2013.

1. Well it still works, you'd need to war for that extra mith

2. Decent idea could use a little tweaking. 6:1 ratio not a bad idea, limit 2 per day sounds as xtals are used for war.

3. Next time use protection. No kids = more xtals

4. The idiocy of some people in this thread is astonishing! It should allow you to get one xtal a day so it can't be abused.

5. Health crystals should be only available for purchase with real currency.

6. Why is that relentless?

7. Do you want devs to continue supporting the game? Bring improvements and expansions? They do not work for free.
    Same with the cost of running the servers.

The money to cover the overhead should come from somewhere - do you think that a once in game time purchase of pro pack will keep them going? Or some lousy useless nob points sales? Nope, not really - health crystals is the main source of income

8. U couldn't abuse it, or it would be stupid to abuse it at least... 6 mith no matter ur build it would not be cost effective to use them in eb's... Price of mith fluctuates with ur build, as dose ur plunder, using a xtal in a haunt would add around 2b to my eb earnings... 6 mith cost me around 6b... And how bout this for limiting... U can only get 2 in a day and u can't have more then 2.... Treat it like they do mith... I gotta earn the mith if I want more then 6 I gotta buy the xtals if I want more then 2...

9. Support, but it probably won't happen.

10. If someone can't spend an equivalent of few bar drinks or few latte or few packs of smokes a month supporting such a great game - well they should not expect a special treatment. I don't!

11. The devs would still get their money.... Ppl burning xtals burn xtals.... I spent over 300$ first month on pro packs and xtals.. this ain't gonna change how ppl buy, it's not cost effective for growth to use xtals that cost 3 times what ud earn using them in an eb, ppl burning them to merc couldn't keep up with the cost of gold in game to use them like that... Ppl still gonna drop mad money on it regardless.. They write up a couple lines of code giving it limits and stipulations they could make It would only be benifitial to the person doing it for war who don't have xtals...

12. Ok how bout this for ya.... Games rated ages 9 ... How bout the kids who aren't old enough to work and who's parents won't buy them xtals, why should they be cut out of the warring aspect of the game? This is kingdoms at WAR right? Or we renaming it We Hit Epic Battles? I dunno... WHEB does kinda have a good ring to it...

13. Actually It was just brought to my attention there's a thread on war xtals from march/15th...

14. Dudes got the right idea, go support it

15. Not a bad idea, prolly the more than 6mith per xtal and a limit per day you could do that would work.

Nice.

16. Full support. Great idea

17. Maybe...2 random wars a week, could be allowed to trade mith for xtals, limit 2 per war, only allowing 2 xtals to be on hand. If someone already had 2 or more on hand, they couldn't benefit from this. And xtals purchased this way should be made to only be usable for the war they're purchased for. Use em or lose em....that sounds fair to everyone eh?

18. Off topic for a second here... But am I the only one to notice on page one.. The person who said to get a life's banner is asking if people want to be her kaw bf? LOL

19. Yes I agree we should be able 2 trade meth 4 extails