Trading Ally.you have ally for sale post here

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by *l-Backinblack-l (01), Jun 5, 2013.

1. Semi inactive fair-priced pro pack allies starting at 400b to 600b. Very grateful to any rich acct that might take one. It's pretty much a given if I hire you, regardless of how active you are now, you'll stop playing within a month 

2. I have 77bil ally atk build and active plus growing please hire I need the gold for upgrade ty kaw players

3. A couple of allies left. 22 - 103b. I need gold for upgrade.

4. Musikluver16 active hybrid around 220B or so with pro pack

5. Actually doesn't have a pro pack. Oops sorry

6. I am on PC so donot have speakers at all.Hire me,MrGenesis please for 54b.Active and willnot reset.

7. Did I mention how well my allies play the roll of plunder farm? Lol, I always have a target when sitting out an EE war at least! Take your pick, and enjoy the repercussion-free farming 

8. Well guys I'm new (3rd day playing) and I discovered what allies can do for u a few hours ago! I would like people to hire my allies that are over 30mil. Thanks

9. ALLY FOR SALE Bojoman27 active 1.1m cs 113b need to buy pots for war

10. ✅️E's Allie Shop️✅
    Insane prices
    ☑️On insane allies☑️

11. Any of mine lol

12. Selling 5b ally name terrafying owns his own clan :)

13. Demigod1100, 21 bil pro. It would be greatly appreciated. I might even come sing you a song or do something extremely creepy! Thank you so much!

14. Active and growing ally here check it out thanks :)

15. 120bill ally, 2.4m hansel. Actively growing. Buy now

16. Bamaboy 40bil and active...

17. Great ideA, hope it works !!!! Meanwhile active allies for sale. 

18. 424 bil active ally for sale x-bam

19. Buy all of mine dont mind if u hire all of them .thxs