Trackers deserve reward too

Discussion in 'Wars' started by AlwaysTheUnderdog, Jul 13, 2013.

1. Lol willy not that kind of tracker :lol:

2. umm i hope u know that many "trackers" for clans use illegal programs to track the players. These trackers can easily make top plunder. Im not discounting the tracker superheros that can do both w/o cheats but that is a very small minority. The fact of the matter is trackers dont deserve anything from devs they deserve things from their clanmates.

3. Just because they can track better than you can and the other clan is better at warring then you doesnt mean the are cheating just means they are better than you so stop finding ways to blame someone else for your loss

4. I support Willy

5. lol, mad I havent warred all test season. Please research my war history before declaring "im a wining loser". Truth is the truth. Wonder why devs tried fixing some cheats by delaying successful actions and score? Because people were cheating. Some clans also intentionally try to get paired with their sub clans too. I've seen it all. Not calling out any names or clans but what Im saying is that some (not everyone but many) use these excel spreadsheet bots and various other custom coded programs. Well enough said on that subject. Return back to the original topic.

6. Just let the tracker get the item phase on the next eb