Towers

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by A10, May 15, 2013.

1. And yet any spy def. towxcept changeling(t4) is useless,also t4 costs way too much to put up for someone and there for put spy def. FORTRESSES up,they are cheap and provide 97k spy def per maxed fortress. The others give(like all-seeing eye) 20k maxed and like I have said changeling is too costly. You need good spy attack to be able to hit people with really good spy def. Even though a failed action is worse than a successful action,it does still take off spies(though not as much) and makes the spy deffed opponent beware of them during a ee war :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:

2. I am struggling to understand what you mean

3. Bump for person who asked about towers 

4. Very interesting concept, maybe I should try that when I grow up

5. Glad someone finally done the math, been needing to do this. Thanks :)

6. Swiftly you noob . And no problem

7. Bump for the person in my pm 

8. Bump bc martyr is the bomb

9. That too 

10. Support. Martyr is right having even a few towers greatly reduces plunder. A way to help reduce that plunder loss is to build HL towers instead. To anyone who says towers are useless please feel free to take a swing and you will see that your troop loss is higher and you gain no plunder.

11. Bump for person in AT asking about towers....

12. Bump for CC debate about towers

13. Interesting forum posts - good discussion

Towers are useful , ignoring bfe and bfa and taking your example on pots ... You example assumes both players are at full strength ... The adv of towers is really when the attacker is low on troops or low on spies ... The new HF towers quickly close the 50m difference in attack vs defence pots

As to the gold mechanics ... Here's an idea ( it's only an idea) ... How about in war make hansel gold from attack less... But make steal an effective gold earner ... The strong the spies the stronger the steal ...

It would at least make an otherwise redundant EE game mechanic ( the steal action) part of the war experience

14. My under 1m works just fine I never would of caught dirtylarry or chubbychaser, thus the propaganda in this thread doesn't alluring all

15. Perhaps it's why u don't have edge ?