Towers

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by A10, May 15, 2013.

1. The intent of the thread was to help people decide what to do. Not bash builds with few towers. It's your account(sort of) built how you want, I just pointed out a few things that might help you out

2. Sorry my comments weren't directly aimed at you. I still have 4 lands left, and towers will be on all of them. I'm a believer in static spy defense. Just noticed that quite a few of these guild Hansel EE clans defend their exploit of the matchup system by saying "buy more spy defense." You seem to be admitting to it, so you at least know it is flawed.

3. Lots of talk regarding static spy defense, what about attack towers? Are they as effective in war or just a waste of $$$?

4. People don't usually strip you with attacks. :lol:

5. Crazy, same issue applies with attack pots and defense pots, attack pots are much stronger. As for the towers I am not sure of their stats I never used them

6. I agree with cheng guan- and if u dont have guild hansel in ur clan- get one in-plenty of them around-bcoz i love dev making all build be able to war n not only hlbc build-n if they tear their build down to be a guild hansel they actually sacrifice more

7. Bump 

8. Bump again 

9. Bump for guy in my wall

10. Martyr u are correct except for 1 point in kaw even with the pot advantage the defender always has the advantage ....

To prove my point take to builds close to the same stats both with no towers have the larger one Att full bar on the smaller build

The attacker will always run out of troops first cause it takes less troops to def then to Att

Also wat will happen is that around 1/2 troop bar for the Att he will start to lose more and more often costing him more troops and zeroing his bar much sooner then the defender

Yes yes I know the attacker in this instance made plunder while the defender made none but it is also true that kaw is not Att friendly if going full bars u do not have an advantage in troop counts towers to cancel out the pot advantage only makes it more defender friendly

11. Interesting point, but troops lost depends on kingdom strength. If I ran fb on u using full pots and lost minimum troops, you would go dtw before I ran out of troops

12. Martyr, why are you posting this if you don't have ANY towers?

13. Having towers would not contribute to the relevance of this thread

14. Dude, talking about t8 defence-heavy equip?
    Look at the attack on the mithril equip  WAR = REWARDS
    Plus u get a load o def on some of the mith equip

15. OP half your info is wrong, although your overall point is good. Don't share this!! :twisted:

OmegaLSA

16. Martyr if close to even builds with no towers u wouldn't use minimum troops ... Ud lose about med troops

Now on me u would lose max while I lost med making it even more apparent but that's cause I'm much stronger then u

But only way to lose min troops on Att is to hit way down

If ur enemy is within 500k def stat of ur Att .. The Attacker will always zero first

17. Anyone twice my size can't make me dtw with 1 full bar no matter their equip and am willing to let u test it if u find someone ... I have no bfa to speak of all u need is an Hlbc build with 3-4 t in allies and ill let them try me ;)

18. Quick question. Anyone know how much stats 15 t4 towers would give?

19. Not positive, but wulf has a guide that is stickies under strategy that would be halpful. It's called "Buildings and Land"