Tournament Wars Rewards Update!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Jul 12, 2012.

1. Wow these rewards are terrible, I strongly advise putting more thought into them. I personally have no interest in participating due to the awful rewards and I'm sure many other players will feel the same.

2. Lol necro bump

3. horrid horrid horrid

this wont encourage team work but encourage ppl wanting be hero

sighs

4. WHY HAS NO ONE REALISED THIS IS THREAD IS A YEAR OLD

5. Cus no one cares anymore? 

6. Okay who bumped it? I thought this was for this year lol

7. Save me disappointment of failing and resetting my equip back to 0 ...... I'll pass on the inferno . What I want is a way to hit the Mage . Can that also be applied to the new war system ?

8. Besides, most in ee would hav little use for aqua and inferno. I didnt even chk if its credited in or not. Unless they rewarding mith instead.

And actions shd be considered as well. Activeness

9. Good trick bumper

10. KaW admins, thank you for the generous gestures you have made in the past wks with 2x gold, drops, new lands and build and now ee's. Keep up your endeavors. I am not complaining but giving feedback. Plunder is not the only determining factor of a good warrior. Perhaps the tributes of ee's should reflect this and distributed accordingly. Prizes for plunder and another category: successful actions. This is a limited suggestion but hope you catch my drift Thnx

11. This is from last year. Please refrain from bumping further 

12. , I wish I read the date b4 I posted

13. Mmmm does it still valid dev ?

14. Bring this into ewar pleeeese

15. STOP BUMPING NUBS THIS IS FROM 2012